All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjaco

Actually, swaying is what made me notice it. They were swaying, ever so slightly, with the breeze from the A/C.

hpyhnt 1000

I think it might mean that work is progressing...Martin knows more though, as usual!:lol::wave:

I know! C'mon, sharing is caring, Martin! Y'know, communicating, using that ability to communicate to build new bridges between people? Its the future man! :lookaroun :lol: :wave:

Anyway, if there is work going on, any chance it will be done in the next 12 days? There's a good chance I'll be walking up that entrance ramp on the 28th; be great if SSE was complete. :D

EPCOT Explorer

I know! C'mon, sharing is caring, Martin! Y'know, communicating, using that ability to communicate to build new bridges between people? Its the future man! :lookaroun :lol: :wave:

Anyway, if there is work going on, any chance it will be done in the next 12 days? There's a good chance I'll be walking up that entrance ramp on the 28th; be great if SSE was complete. :D
*has a fit of jealous fanboy envy*:mad::lol::lol::lookaroun

Take me with you?:eek:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They sway slightly since they can`t be anchored at the base for obvious reasons - though they are fixed at the top in 2 separate places to minimise sway. It isn`t really from aircon, more the updraft from the core and descent tunnel. Hot air rises and all that. One of the primary reasons the smoke effects from 1982 in the vortex tunnel were deactivated in 1994.

EPCOT Explorer

They sway slightly since they can`t be anchored at the base for obvious reasons - though they are fixed at the top in 2 separate places to minimise sway. It isn`t really from aircon, more the updraft from the core and descent tunnel. Hot air rises and all that. One of the primary reasons the smoke effects from 1982 in the vortex tunnel were deactivated in 1994.
And those lovely lasers around the classroom too, right?:(

Do you fold up quickly and compactly for easy storage in a car trunk? :lookaroun :lol:
Your Smart Suitcase knows what to pack!:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Gang's all here.;)

3283036576_5a8d875683.jpg

180 Top Club FTW!

EPCOT Explorer

Shall we join hands and sing the themesong? :ROFLOL:
Tomorrow's Child (echo)
Helping to unlock the door
Tomorrow's Child(echo)
Showing us ways to explore
Helping convey ideas of today
Guiding the dreams that are inside us
Reaching for hope and desire
Building a world to inspiiiiiiirreeeeeee...

:lol::D:eek::sohappy:

aladdin2007

reaching a world to inspireeeeeeeeeeeee
tomorrows child, tomorrows child,
charting a brand new wayyyy
for the futureworld is born todayyyyy..

ok I think we are in for some dissapointment here if that does not return in some form, vocal, instrumental, or otherwise. I mean its not actually been confirmed?!?

Mr.EPCOT

None at all on Tuesday. First half was off Friday, second half was barely glowing. And I mean, barely. As in, I couldn't tell if ambient light was making them glow.

That's how they seem to me most of the time. :shrug:

I vote for Martin to spill everything he knows about the descent work!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And those lovely lasers around the classroom too, right?
Nah - it was mist vapour that was making everything rust that made them pull the core laser. 20+ years on, and they still didn`t learn with Everest. Grrrrr....
I vote for Martin to spill everything he knows about the descent work!
Would if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom