Al Lutz: Tom Staggs stepping back and reconsidering many aspects of FLE

Loehnwulf

I mean, ok maybe its me but I have seen too many people complain about the quality of additions or changes made in the past. Now here we have this huge, beautiful fresh expansion idea and people still find reasons to complain. Not like anything they do is ever gonna please EVERYONE. So if you break into hives at the idea of fairies and Princesses, by all means, avoid the new FLE. In case you haven't noticed Disney animation has been about Princesses for a looooong time, from Snow White to frog Princess and Tangled. I dont think anyone has said the other lands will NEVER be updated or expanded. I am sure someday those too will get there day in the sun.

Captain Chaos

I'm still hoping for an answer to this one!

I've also been curious about that one. :lol:

It is a line from Pulp Fiction....

VINCENT: ...You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT: No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the (insert Samuel L. Jackson's favorite slang word here) a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES: What'd they call it?

VINCENT: Royale with Cheese.

JULES: Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

VINCENT: Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

JULES: What do they call a Whopper?

VINCENT: I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King.

RSoxNo1

It is a line from Pulp Fiction....

VINCENT: ...You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT: No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the (insert Samuel L. Jackson's favorite slang word here) a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES: What'd they call it?

VINCENT: Royale with Cheese.

JULES: Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

VINCENT: Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

JULES: What do they call a Whopper?

VINCENT: I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King.

The SNL sketch where they tried out different actors in Pulp Fiction was classic.

Burt Reynolds: Hey Quinton... Is this entire movie about burgers or what?

jt04

FLE has gone vertical. Definitely the Chateau complex. Screamscape reports Pixie Hollow is happening although it has had some content changes.

Glad I could shed the light of truth on the situation. :cool:

mickey2008.1

Wow! has this thread slipped. Pulp fiction on disney? Just have tdo give us some info on what is going to happen. not the limbo we are in. Why does every other park have a concise plan, but wdw is "which way did he go/ duh!"

SeaCastle

Mouse steps blog just posted today. You will need a magnifying glass.:lol:

There is also a link in the FL sub-forum.

I guess I do need a magnifying glass. After scrutinizing the photographs I can't see them either. I think you're confusing stacking pipes and equipment on top of each other with actual construction.

Captain Chaos

I guess I do need a magnifying glass. After scrutinizing the photographs I can't see them either. I think you're confusing stacking pipes and equipment on top of each other with actual construction.

if you scroll down half way down the page, there is foundation poured... Now, if you want to consider that vertical construction, then jt is right.. LOL...

DisneyParksFan1

I think it's this:

IMG_3299.jpg

SeaCastle

Here was the image for Ariel's Grotto:

IMG_3300.jpg

(Image from MouseSteps)

I'm still not seeing vertical construction anywhere. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom