Al Lutz: Tom Staggs stepping back and reconsidering many aspects of FLE

Enchantâmes

images
I wasn't the first. :wave:

Grizzly Hall 71

Back to my points. I disagree with the FLE, I feel the investment should be used for something else. Just my opinion. But Disney is going to do what they want anyway so hey it doesn't matter.

Have a magical day :wave:

LoehnWolf

Ok someone mentioned that FLE seemed too focused..See, my thing about that is I would rather focused quality and detail than sporadic mediocrity..The idea of random piecemeal additions that end up being poorly conceived or sloppily constructed ust seems a poor choice. Yes FLE is geared more towards little girls, but I say let them have their day in the sun...Build a great very detailed beautiful Princess fairytale realm for the little girls now with all these beautiful castles and immersive attractions.Then sometime down the road, like everyone is talking about do the same thing to Frontierland for the boys..Its certainly not a race or competiton, so doesnt have to be done NOW. If you give me a choice between a fresh imaginative expansion to Fantasyland or some mediocre patchwork scattered attractions, I gotta say lets go FLE, Frontierland or Adventureland or Tomorrowland will have its day

Biff215

Ok someone mentioned that FLE seemed too focused..See, my thing about that is I would rather focused quality and detail than sporadic mediocrity..The idea of random piecemeal additions that end up being poorly conceived or sloppily constructed ust seems a poor choice. Yes FLE is geared more towards little girls, but I say let them have their day in the sun...Build a great very detailed beautiful Princess fairytale realm for the little girls now with all these beautiful castles and immersive attractions.Then sometime down the road, like everyone is talking about do the same thing to Frontierland for the boys..Its certainly not a race or competiton, so doesnt have to be done NOW. If you give me a choice between a fresh imaginative expansion to Fantasyland or some mediocre patchwork scattered attractions, I gotta say lets go FLE, Frontierland or Adventureland or Tomorrowland will have its day

My thoughts exactly. I have a little girl, so I'm excited to see her experience this, and she'll be the perfect age to get some years out of it. If Disney announces tomorrow that they are building a "male-focused" attraction, I'll be happy to see progress and money being spent even if my daughter might not be interested in it.

Too many people seem to take Walt's thoughts on creating Disneyland too literally today. Every attraction cannot cater to every demographic, period. I still think Disney does a nice job finding a balance, however. Much better than the competition IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom