Al Lutz: Tom Staggs stepping back and reconsidering many aspects of FLE

Loehnwulf

This will be interesting to follow for some time to come. Rumors will abound as far as what will be in the FL expansion.

Oh yeah from the looks of things, every grain of dirt that gets pulled out is going to be analyzed for FLE like chemical components.."This week on DSI:Orlando..."

jt04

Are thinking you are seeing it from a pic on page 1 page 2 or the video?

Whichever picture it is that shows the lengthy metal forms that are partially buried. They look like a line of small thin sticks perfectly alligned and straight up out of the ground. Hundreds of them.

DisneyParksFan1

Whichever picture it is that shows the lengthy metal forms that are partially buried. They look like a line of small thin sticks perfectly alligned and straight up out of the ground. Hundreds of them.

You should point it out on a Paint file, because I can't find these hundreds of buried sticks.. I would love to see them though.

jt04

You should point it out on a Paint file, because I can't find these hundreds of buried sticks.. I would love to see them though.

You may be on the wrong mousesteps update. I had to zoom to 400% but they are clearly there and there is a cement form in place. My best guess is that it is a planter or water feature because I think I see the forms for the utilidor behind the old mermaid wall. That would mean the chateau will be where the dirt pile starts. If so, this expansion of the MK is truly on a larger scale than anything I was picturing in my mind.

You may be on the wrong mousesteps update. I had to zoom to 400% but they are clearly there and there is a cement form in place. My best guess is that it is a planter or water feature because I think I see the forms for the utilidor behind the old mermaid wall. That would mean the chateau will be where the dirt pile starts. If so, this expansion of the MK is truly on a larger scale than anything I was picturing in my mind.
Why are you so certain that is the chateau's foundation? All of the M&Gs are up in the air at the moment.

SeaCastle

Huh? Since when? Are you an insider of sorts?

Just when I had hope there going to blow 200 million dollars on M&G's.

So wait, no more meet and greets?

HALELUJAH!

I'm not an insider. Lee says it best here:

Lutz is about a month late with his info. Staggs has had his way and all the issues he had are being addressed. M&Gs are supposedly still moving ahead as planned. Changes to the plan will be focused on the east side of FL.

DisneyParksFan1

That's not bad news then. At least the boy centered stuff is coming now that Tom Staggs got his way. So no PH! I'll miss the concept, but I'd rather get something boy centered!

Loehnwulf

That's not bad news then. At least the boy centered stuff is coming now that Tom Staggs got his way. So no PH! I'll miss the concept, but I'd rather get something boy centered!

Of course you would but the girls would prefer Pixie Hollow. Good thing their opinion doesnt seem to matter. Typical male dominance bullcrap..if its not for us then it shouldnt exist..if the MEN aren't getting anything out of it then it doesn't count. Gee there's Buzz Lightyear..Theres Pirates, theres Frontierland..heaven forbid the girls get something when you can dominate the WHOLE park..you guys are pathetic

Grizzly Hall 71

Of course you would but the girls would prefer Pixie Hollow. Good thing their opinion doesnt seem to matter. Typical male dominance bullcrap..if its not for us then it shouldnt exist..if the MEN aren't getting anything out of it then it doesn't count. Gee there's Buzz Lightyear..Theres Pirates, theres Frontierland..heaven forbid the girls get something when you can dominate the WHOLE park..you guys are pathetic

In the words of the great James Brown: IT'S A MAN'S WORLD! Jk jk jk.

But seriously I think girls enjoy those rides equally as much as boys do. So those rides aren't boys centric. Girls love captain Jack, and they love Buzz. So what's the problem?

Loehnwulf

In the words of the great James Brown: IT'S A MAN'S WORLD! Jk jk jk.

But seriously I think girls enjoy those rides equally as much as boys do. So those rides aren't boys centric. Girls love captain Jack, and they love Buzz. So what's the problem?

Oh please thats crap..The Pirates M&G was an answer to the Princess M&G just the Woody cowboy show was an answer to the Princess castle show. The Pirate lair witht he facepainting is the boy equivalent to the Bippity Boutique. Heaven forbid the girls have anything that is uniquely their own, it might shatter that fragile male ego. Girls love Tinkerbell and Pixies, but because boys don't we should dismiss it cause girls opinions don't count..I don't see too many women chiming in saying to downscale the Princesses or Pixie Hollow in here..And for the record I am not hatin or bashin anyone ..I am simply stating the facts..Not one of you that I am aware of is a female so of course none of you want Pixie Hollow or more Princesses..

Grizzly Hall 71

Oh please thats crap..The Pirates M&G was an answer to the Princess M&G just the Woody cowboy show was an answer to the Princess castle show. The Pirate lair witht he facepainting is the boy equivalent to the Bippity Boutique. Heaven forbid the girls have anything that is uniquely their own, it might shatter that fragile male ego. Girls love Tinkerbell and Pixies, but because boys don't we should dismiss it cause girls opinions don't count..I don't see too many women chiming in saying to downscale the Princesses or Pixie Hollow in here..

I guess but look who's the president of WDW? A female. She approves of this stuff so hey battle with her.

I think there's a perfect balance in MK of boys and girls stuff. Girls love everything in FL, and they love all the boy things just as equal.

DisneyNut2007

Oh please thats crap..The Pirates M&G was an answer to the Princess M&G just the Woody cowboy show was an answer to the Princess castle show. The Pirate lair witht he facepainting is the boy equivalent to the Bippity Boutique. Heaven forbid the girls have anything that is uniquely their own, it might shatter that fragile male ego. Girls love Tinkerbell and Pixies, but because boys don't we should dismiss it cause girls opinions don't count..I don't see too many women chiming in saying to downscale the Princesses or Pixie Hollow in here..And for the record I am not hatin or bashin anyone ..I am simply stating the facts..Not one of you that I am aware of is a female so of course none of you want Pixie Hollow or more Princesses..

I agree.

Too many of the "guys" around here certainly are acting like chauvanist pigs.

Grizzly Hall 71

Also there isn't a large femanist rally at TDO for girl centered attractions in MK so I guess it's not that big of an issue.

Dl has the same stuff (granted more attractions), and girls love it there just as much as MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom