Al Lutz: Tom Staggs stepping back and reconsidering many aspects of FLE

Grizzly Hall 71

As much as I love & enjoy Uni, Disney provides the better experience, IMO. I havent experienced WWoHP. Excuse the dumbed down replies. Typing on a Wii isn't exactly quick.

WWHOP is amazing. Just a little to small. This is coming from a non Potter fan. Better than anything Disney has done in the past decade besides Expedition Everest IMO. But that's for another debate.

EmperorMilenko

WWHOP is amazing. Just a little to small. This is coming from a non Potter fan. Better than anything Disney has done in the past decade besides Expedition Everest IMO. But thta's for another debate.

It looks amazing. & if the new DHS rumor has life behind it, that could easily change. I agree on E:E though, but only because of Disco Yeti

David S.

Great post and fully agree!

Thanks!

David, well said!!!

However, sadly, there is still a major segment of society that can't handle a strong woman...

Thanks, and yes, I agree. I know women often still face a lot of injustice and discrimination if they dare venture into a "man's" territory. I didn't mean to sound like I was downplaying that, if that's how it sounded. I just meant in general there seems to be more acceptance of women who do "male" things than men who do "female" things. I remember reading an article once that said this was because the "male" things are considered "strong" and people are more accepting of women for wanting to be strong, whereas the "female" things are considered "weak" and less respected, so the article suggested that this was why men who do stereotypically "female" things are often given such a hard time.

Getting back on topic, I can't believe a discussion about Disney attractions has turned into all this discussion about gender, and "x is a boys ride" or "y is a girls ride"! It reminds me of French and Spanish, where every word is considered "masculine" or "feminine". I've always just enjoyed the attractions for what they were! Not once in my life have I ever thought Pirates is a "boys ride" or Snow White is a "girls ride". They are rides for all ages and genders, for whoever wants to enjoy them!

Grizzly Hall 71

So people aren't entitled to opinions anymore? I don't agree with his opinion but it doesn't mean he should "crawl back where he came from" or something along those lines. No need to be so rude.:shrug:

Thank you. All I did was share an opinion on a topic on a discussion forum. So we can discuss it. That's all.

I didn't come here to be labled a mythical creature.

Enchantâmes

So people aren't entitled to opinions anymore? I don't agree with his opinion but it doesn't mean he should "crawl back where he came from" or something along those lines. No need to be so rude.:shrug:
People can have their opinions, he got his across and now doesn't know when to stop. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom