Al Lutz: Tom Staggs stepping back and reconsidering many aspects of FLE

Horizonsfan

I think Carsland would be an excellent addition... I also think they need to close down Lights Motors Action now too...

I agree. LMA is already really tired which is too bad when you think its only 5 yrs old. I wonder how much $$ was spent building that stadium, probably too much to allow for its removal in the next 5-10 years. :(

Captain Chaos

I agree. LMA is already really tired which is too bad when you think its only 5 yrs old. I wonder how much $$ was spent building that stadium, probably too much to allow for its removal in the next 5-10 years. :(

Probably... I saw it when it first opened... it was good... but I had no desire to see it again after that....

BrerFrog

Probably... I saw it when it first opened... it was good... but I had no desire to see it again after that....

I feel the same about the Indy Stunt Show, it has very low replay value, but I think it should stay there.

By the way, we have derailed this thread.... badly. :ROFLOL:

Captain Chaos

I feel the same about the Indy Stunt Show, it has very low replay value, but I think it should stay there.

By the way, we have derailed this thread.... badly. :ROFLOL:

Hahaha, yeah that usually happens here at the WDWMagic forums. Lol! No sarcasm.

Yep, tends to happen especially when a topic has worn itself out..

So, all we have been able to determine is this:

1) Al Lutz hates WDW
2) Staggs didn't like the girlie appeal of FLE
3) TDO is still cheap
4) TDO still rather worry about their bonuses and not doing anything exciting
5) There may or may not be new plans for FLE
6) The princess cottages may or may not happen
7) The only thing happening is Little Mermaid and BatB area
8) Dumbo is getting a circus theme but no one knows where it is going
9) Pixie hollow is dead, but has life still, but is considered dead (how that is possible who the heck knows??)
10) LMA is old even though its there only 5 years

and finally:

11) jt is a TDO sympathizer who thinks those of us who don't agree with TDO's cheap, greedy, selfish ways are either disgruntled CMs, former CMs, or lazy bums who are jealous of a bunch of greedy mongers who probably kicked people in the backside to get where they are and is now taking advantage of poor, uneducated masses who know nothing about WDW and the history.. only JT knows it all about Disney and TDO..

OK, that about sums up this thread...

Horizonsfan

^^^Also

12) Our insiders say that this is no time to fret and that more is on the way (elsewhere) though no hints or examples are given. This is causing many to fret.

:)

DisneyNut2007

^^^Also

12) Our insiders say that this is no time to fret and that more is on the way (elsewhere) though no hints or examples are given. This is causing many to fret.

^^^Also

13) Dxer and all the other disgruntled TDO-bashers are forever dead wrong about TDO. Their false accusations against them remain unfair and unjustified. And JT04 is NOT a TDO-apologist and neither am I.

14) The TDO-bashing has gotten well beyond the point of being annoying to being RIDICULOUSLY AND EXTREMELY ANNOYING and needs to stop starting right this second!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
^^^Also

12a) JT, and only JT, will determine the validity of all insiders......

BrerFrog

So in the end the conclusion we reached is, we still have no idea what is coming next, but TDO is still lame. Sounds good to me, just another day at WDWMAGIC. :lol:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
So in the end the conclusion we reached is, we still have no idea what is coming next, but TDO is still lame. Sounds good to me, just another day at WDWMAGIC. :lol:

Yeah, pretty much. Oh, and by the way, neither does Al Lutz......:dazzle:

DisneyParksFan1

It's amazing how COMPLETELY different worlds the Disneyland section is so much different from the WDW section! I mean here we complain(with a good cause!!!) each and every day about bad management and more issues etc, while at DL, everything is "OMG those new Snow White updates are amazing!" "or OMG, the Disneyland Expansion!"

Yeah, pretty much. Oh, and by the way, neither does Al Lutz......
I'm very interested in seeing what he posts next. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just something from this site.

BrerFrog

Lol, yep sadly nothing. I wonder how long we will have to wait. Hopefully not until the D23 expo.

I don't think we will have to wait long, after all ground is already being moved. It is not like they can sit back, relax and take their time thinking what will replace the M&Gs.

It's amazing how COMPLETELY different worlds the Disneyland section is so much different from the WDW section! I mean here we complain(with a good cause!!!) each and every day about bad management and more issues etc, while at DL, everything is "OMG those new Snow White updates are amazing!" "or OMG, the Disneyland Expansion!"

We can only hope we are next in line.

Yeah, pretty much. Oh, and by the way, neither does Al Lutz......:dazzle:

I am starting to thing that this site is his source of inside information.

DisneyParksFan1

I don't think we will have to wait long, after all ground is already being moved. It is not like they can sit back, relax and take their time thinking what will replace the M&Gs.

We can only hope we are next in line.

I am starting to thing that this site is his source of inside information.

Yeah we probably won't have to wait a long time. I'll give it before the year ends!

I am starting to think the same!

Mouse Detective

When I go to Universal this fall, it will be mainly for IOA.

Not sure how long it's been since you've been to Universal and what's there now compared to the last time you were there, but give it a chance. Disaster is really impressive; I can't figure out how they do that opening skit! Men In Black is as great as a dark ride gets and if you do the rolly coasters then Rip Ride Rocket is pretty unique!

But oh yes, Harry Potter Land and particularly the FJ ride will leave you stunned!

Captain Chaos

I'm very interested in seeing what he posts next. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just something from this site.

He is going to post our thread recap!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom