Ahsoka D+ Show (Spoiler Thread)

erasure fan1

You're welcome.
It's going to be an issue for the show. I'm a bit surprised that Disney didn't create their own catch you up video and put it on D+ as a prologue. They could have released it last week with a sneak peak of some sort. That way anyone who doesn't need it, can just skip it. But for those who aren't as familiar with the material, they at least have a starting point. And obviously it needs to be of a higher production value. Not just a YouTube quality recap.

Disney Analyst

I've only watched some of Clone Wars, but I have watched all of Rebels, which is really the more important show to watch for this one (imo).

Rebels is fantastic, well worth viewing, and with only 4 seasons, a pretty easy watch.

I don't think it's an issue for the show by any means. Some may feel a bit lost, but can still enjoy the show for what it is, and it may lead many away from the dark side, and towards watching some really great older Star Wars content.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
You know it really isn't a headpiece but part of her head. It's the color that makes it look like that. It could use more detail makeup.

Yes it could use more texture work, it looks like fabric instead of any type of skin.
1692834069687.png

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Bad style to make comments while one is wrapping up viewing the 2nd episode, so I do apologize. I love the actresses and actors they cast for the characters as well as their performances. The plot as others have pointed out is a bit too contrived just so they could show off CGI sequences. It was an introduction, asking us to believe in and why we should care, of which only a few characters did that IMHO being Sabine, Baylan, and Shin.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yes it could use more texture work, it looks like fabric instead of any type of skin.View attachment 738999
Its 3D printed from what I understand based on articles on it.

It looks like foam to me, but never really takes me out of it.

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I think Hera’s headpiece looks way more off than Ahsokas. I don’t think it looks bad but I think it’s another one of those translations from animation to live action that takes some getting used to. Truthfully I’m just glad they didn’t CGI it .

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
One MAJOR question. How the @#$% did
Sabine not die when both Qui-Gon and Han both died from the same fate???
Plot armor... in reality they brought her right to the "hospital", but Qui-Gon and Han "had" to die, while we need Sabine for the rest of the story, but they also needed her to loose the fight with Shin Hati.

erasure fan1

Ok, I forgot one other minor gripe. If you're just going to do an imitation crawl, can we just bring back the original intro? Lol
I know they only wanted it for the Skywalker saga, but I just think they need to bring it back for good. It's just an iconic part of star wars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom