Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

yedliW

And I get that it is now but seriously we need much better than yodas broccoli and carrots.. My examples were actually not terrible in the grand scheme of things.

Some of the names have fallen flat.. but I do like that they branded baby carrots as 'Olof's noses'. I thought that was clever..

dreday3

Hi,

I have to say, I'm surprised at my excitement about this restaurant. :geek: I think it's because we never really saw MK as somewhere we wanted a table service experience, so always ended up leaving and going to a resort for dinner.

I'm happy to have an option that looks like a contender for a fun/different dinner experience within MK. (Hoping at least :joyfull:)

ToTBellHop

Whenever someone is looking for a walk up, I send them there.

And then laugh all the way down the street.
That place is absurd. It's freakin Italian food. How hard is that? And yet they provide food less edible than that of Olive Garden. There is no need for a printed menu. Your host or hostess could just walk up to you, "Alpo or Purina tonight?" Food fit for a Tramp.

Communicore

That place is absurd. It's freakin Italian food. How hard is that? And yet they provide food less edible than that of Olive Garden. There is no need for a printed menu. Your host or hostess could just walk up to you, "Alpo or Purina tonight?" Food fit for a Tramp.

LOL yea I used to hang out at Tony's just to sit down at the waiting area and watch Lady And The Tramp and can't help but laugh at the customers anticipating a mouth watering meal and ultimately at the end of the dinner would be frustrated over the price and the taste lol lol

Communicore

Aladdin-jpg.jpg

You mean this theming is off?

I always see this is a middle finger to the tiki room

That's it, this is the new new BAH. Is the clock ticking on it?

bhg469

More than Tony's Town Square, I'm sure!
Tony's used to be really good if you ordered the specials. I have had an amazing pork shank there and a great steak.. I haven't been there in forever but I would wager that most disney restaurants would be great if you just ordered the special.

KikoKea

Aladdin-jpg.jpg

You mean this theming is off?

I always see this is a middle finger to the tiki room

The spinner is a good ride for everyone in an area that is mostly static for guests- sitting and watching. How about changing it to an airplane theme- World Adventurers Airways sort of thing. Change the market to the Company Store/provisions to go along with the JC/Adventurer theme.

Lots of potential to revive the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom