• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

Unplugged

Thanks for posting the news! This is indeed a positive thing for us all!

<sarcasm> Certainly this new restaurant will justify the ticket prices increase over $100! </sarcasm>

MansionButler84

@danlb_2000
The name on the permit is not indicative of the actual final name, correct? It can be a working name / project name? Just trying to figure out if we're stuck with "Verandah Restaurant" or potentially something more creative.
It's a placeholder name. Very happy to see this starting. Hopefully, it's not another seasonal restaurant!

Also, I believe this contractor also did the Casey's renovation, Citrico's, Crystal Palace, Le Cellier, some gift shops, the Treehouse Villas, a Denny's and a Panera.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Original Poster
@danlb_2000
The name on the permit is not indicative of the actual final name, correct? It can be a working name / project name? Just trying to figure out if we're stuck with "Verandah Restaurant" or potentially something more creative.
Names on permit drawings are normally legacy names that were there when the drawings were first created. For example if you look at permits for DHS you will see Rock'N'Roller coaster labels as "Future". Based on information I have it will be something more creative.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Premium Member
It's a placeholder name. Very happy to see this starting. Hopefully, it's not another seasonal restaurant!
Names on permit drawings are normally legacy names that were there when the drawings were first created. For example if you look at permits for DHS you will see Rock'N'Roller coaster labels as "Future".
Thank you. I thought that was the case, just wanted to make sure.

Based on information I have it will be something more creative.
Oh you TEASE ;)

gonnichi

I would like it to be similar to the Blue Bayou from Disneyland. Maybe in a Jungle Cruise or Adventureland theme. I hope its not a quick service. But I will take anything really. I just love to see closed areas opened up again. Odyssey hope you are next!

Last edited:
Top Bottom