Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

Donald96

That's it, this is the new new BAH. Is the clock ticking on it?
I would rather the clock tick on these monstrosities...
futureworldtarp.jpg
test-track-construction.jpg

Last edited:

Kman101

It's a big middle finger to the potential of an actually good Aladdin attraction. Just imagine a Gringotts-esque Cave of Wonders coaster

That too. They should have copied Paris and gave us an Agrabah section. And instead of their walkthrough we received a dark ride. Sigh. I hate they've cheaped out for so long. And still try to.

note2001

Just imagine a Gringotts-esque Cave of Wonders coaster

Yes, but where would you put it? Isn't almost every square foot of property taken up in Adventureland? If so, only a ride with a small footprint such as a spinner would fit the space available. They'd have to build the cave of wonders like in the movie: so it magically pops up out of the ground.... and takes us on an adventure through new utilidors? Hmm... that could be cool.

gmajew

The carpets serve a purpose though even though I dislike them. The purpose is that that entire side of the park is ride lacking and it needed something else to eat people up. This became even more important with fast pass and people waiting and killing time for their next ride. Plus it is brings young families over to this side of the park and helps ease the demand in FL. Now that problem was fixed with the double dumbo but still the ride serves a purpose. Otherwise it is wasted land with really no good value at this time... So they might as well keep the ride.

Plus nothing else could be used in that space unless the knock down the treehouse... which man can you believe the nuts if they took that thing down....

FigmentJedi

Yes, but where would you put it? Isn't almost every square foot of property taken up in Adventureland? If so, only a ride with a small footprint such as a spinner would fit the space available. They'd have to build the cave of wonders like in the movie: so it magically pops up out of the ground.... and takes us on an adventure through new utilidors? Hmm... that could be cool.
There's an expansion plot behind Pirates that was gonna be used for the Fire Mountain concept at one point.
magickingdom_expansion.jpg

Disneyhead'71

The carpets serve a purpose though even though I dislike them. The purpose is that that entire side of the park is ride lacking and it needed something else to eat people up. This became even more important with fast pass and people waiting and killing time for their next ride. Plus it is brings young families over to this side of the park and helps ease the demand in FL. Now that problem was fixed with the double dumbo but still the ride serves a purpose. Otherwise it is wasted land with really no good value at this time... So they might as well keep the ride.

Plus nothing else could be used in that space unless the knock down the treehouse... which man can you believe the nuts if they took that thing down....
I just can't even.

SMH

gmajew

Epic fail.[/QUOT
I would actually like it if they tore down the tree and jungle cruise and put in a couple of new attractions there.

to success.

Jungle cruise is a classic and still a must do every trip to the park. Especially when you get lucky with a good guide.

Why I really hope they get the best of the best to be servers in the new restaurant. Staffing of this place will be the key

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom