A Whole New World of Huggles

Pongo

dandaman said:
Howdy! *huggles*

You were right before, America kinda sucks when it comes to broadcasting the Olympics. They're pretty much the only sports event I ever watch and I'm never provided with enough.

The Olympics kind of just snuck up on me. I guess it's because I usually look forward more to the summer games.

dandaman

Pongo said:
You were right before, America kinda sucks when it comes to broadcasting the Olympics. They're pretty much the only sports event I ever watch and I'm never provided with enough.

The Olympics kind of just snuck up on me. I guess it's because I usually look forward more to the summer games.

It really hasn't been advertised or even talked about around these parts, due to the hubbub of Super Bowl XL. (Minus Hlady's wife, of course, but that's kind of a school thing :lol: )

Pongo

dandaman said:
(Minus Hlady's wife, of course, but that's kind of a school thing :lol: )

That's really crazy, but really cool. Is the husband out for the next few weeks so he can spend them in Torino?

dandaman

Pongo said:
That's really crazy, but really cool. Is the husband out for the next few weeks so he can spend them in Torino?

You'd think so, but no! His wife called us during gym class today from the start of the Opening Ceremonies. :D

Just a reminder that she competes next Monday, so be sure to cheer her on! :sohappy:

Pongo

dandaman said:
You'd think so, but no! His wife called us during gym class today from the start of the Opening Ceremonies. :D

Just a reminder that she competes next Monday, so be sure to cheer her on! :sohappy:

How much of a delay is there between the actual time of the ceremonies and what you're watching now?

Next Monday as in the day after your birthday? Or next Monday as in a week after the day after your birthday?

dandaman

Pongo said:
How much of a delay is there between the actual time of the ceremonies and what you're watching now?

Next Monday as in the day after your birthday? Or next Monday as in a week after the day after your birthday?

Week after.

P.S. Only about 5 seconds (it's "live").

Pongo

dandaman said:
P.S. Only about 5 seconds (it's "live").

Awesome! Are they better than 04's opening ceremonies? That one was really cool but REALLY strange.

(I watched 04's ceremonies while Hurricane Charley was pummeling the house. The cable would go in and out a lot, but I got the majority of it. The flying body parts were weird, but the parade and giant pool were awesome.)

dandaman

Pongo said:
Awesome! Are they better than 04's opening ceremonies? That one was really cool but REALLY strange.

(I watched 04's ceremonies while Hurricane Charley was pummeling the house. The cable would go in and out a lot, but I got the majority of it. The flying body parts were weird, but the parade and giant pool were awesome.)

I actually liked the whole "man in motion" thing.

That would be really weird... :eek:

'04 and '06's ceremonies differ, but I honestly couldn't tell you which one was better.

(I liked '02 the best, though! :D)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom