A Whole New World of Huggles

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
it was more of a question for the IMoms...but there's only one here it seems...

but thanks for the help Luke! :D

:lol:

Oh. Well black things seem to fit anywhere.

What restaraunt is it?

figmentmom

nibblesandbits said:
my fiance...it's our Valentine's day date since I have to work on Monday and Tuesday

Are you more comfortable in pants or dresses?

I'm more comfy in pants, so I'd wear a pink, red or ivory sweater (fuzzy but form-fitting;) ), black dress pants, black heels (unless it's snowy or icy where you are), and a string of fake-but-real-looking pearls.

nibblesandbits

wow...not a bad idea...actually I really like the outfit description...I'll have to see if I can pull something like that together...

I am comfortable in pants and skirts, but I'm not sure if my pair of pants is slim enough...they are a little less form fitting...hmm...

Thanks Mary! :kiss:

figmentmom

nibblesandbits said:
wow...not a bad idea...actually I really like the outfit description...I'll have to see if I can pull something like that together...

I am comfortable in pants and skirts, but I'm not sure if my pair of pants is slim enough...they are a little less form fitting...hmm...

Thanks Mary! :kiss:

You're welcome, sweetie. :kiss: Got a slim black skirt and black pantyhose? That will work, too. (And, remember, it's not the outfit, it's the company!)

nibblesandbits

figmentmom said:
You're welcome, sweetie. :kiss: Got a slim black skirt and black pantyhose? That will work, too. (And, remember, it's not the outfit, it's the company!)
That's true...we'll see what I can pull together...and if I don't have something...I guess I could run to Target and pick something up...(always love an excuse to go to Target!)

figmentmom

nibblesandbits said:
That's true...we'll see what I can pull together...and if I don't have something...I guess I could run to Target and pick something up...(always love an excuse to go to Target!)

...think "form-fitting' on the fuzzy sweater...very winter, but very Valentines Day, too...

Have a great time, you two! :wave:

nibblesandbits

figmentmom said:
...think "form-fitting' on the fuzzy sweater...very winter, but very Valentines Day, too...

Have a great time, you two! :wave:

Thanks Mary...definitely gotta look for form-fitting in my closet...I think I've got that somewhere though! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom