A Whole New World of Huggles

Pongo

Lil'mermaid said:
*dances*

The well is done! The well is done! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I've been working on this stupid wishing well for the play for a week and its done!!! I have a picture but I cant post it till later cause my cellphone is dead as a door nail.

What play are you doing? Fiddler? I seem to remember you saying that.

MommytoMJM

Huggles! Thanks for posting that Dan!!! MJ is sleeping (the fitting for the chair took it out oif her I think) I gotta get pics of her birthday up too...

Thanks to everyone who says MJ is cute.... she has a great personality too (usually lol)

dandaman

Connor002 said:
Note to self: Whatever I put in Dan's birthday thread may come back to haunt me... :lookaroun

:D

Don't even think about putting "big red explosive candles" on my cake!

(You don't want to see me when you blow up my DQ cake! :fork: )

Pongo

I'm hungry. And I, too, have homework. I have to do the 837489 homework questions from the chapter we're on in math AS WELL as read a ten page (font 10) "Life without Principle" by Henry David Thoreau, then look up allusions made in it.

Fun.

*huggles*

Connor002

Pongo said:
I'm hungry. And I, too, have homework. I have to do the 837489 homework questions from the chapter we're on in math AS WELL as read a ten page (font 10) "Life without Principle" by Henry David Thoreau, then look up allusions made in it.

Fun.

*huggles*

Exactly 837,489 questions? :lookaroun

*huggles*

dandaman

I have to write an opinion piece on whether or not it's a good idea to have a part-time job before graduating from high school.

Any ideas why or why not? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom