A Whole New World of Huggles

Nemo14

Original Poster
dandaman said:
My DQ ice cream cake on Sunday will be better. :lookaroun

But yours are still very good, I'm sure. :eek:
Actually my little "other" has the same birthday as you!

Connor002

dandaman said:
I don't seem to have Messenger Plus anymore... :lol:

So...

*Evil Laugh*

*Imperial March*

I'll let you do the *Evil Plan* :D

Well, fix that!

Yeah, sorry I couldn't respond, had to heop my grandparents use their online bill paying thing... :zipit: It was supposed to take five minutes, but...

Fantasmic!329

dandaman said:
I just take off my glasses prior to looking through a microscope. :rolleyes: :lol: :lookaroun

(Note: This was before I got contacts, about 2 years ago.)
I didn't realize that I would have diffuctly with them on the first time. :lol: And no contacts for me. The idea of touching my eye just kinda bothers me.

dandaman said:
:veryconfu
I had posted a Happy Birthday to you, and then I realized today wasn't your birthday. :lol:

Connor002

dandaman said:
I just take off my glasses prior to looking through a microscope. :rolleyes: :lol: :lookaroun

(Note: This was before I got contacts, about 2 years ago.)

I don't have glasses, but I've been know to take my friends' ones just to do the lawyer move when the turn around and look at me. :lookaroun

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I don't have glasses, but I've been know to take my friends' ones just to do the lawyer move when the turn around and look at me. :lookaroun

:lol:

Freddy said:
I didn't realize that I would have diffuctly with them on the first time. :lol: And no contacts for me. The idea of touching my eye just kinda bothers me.

That's what I thought at first, but you really do get used to it. I aced it after about a week! :lol:

Also Freddy said:
I had posted a Happy Birthday to you, and then I realized today wasn't your birthday!

You can still send me presents. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom