speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
That smiley scares me :lol:
02.gif

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Now why would you say that? :lookaroun

But no not today :p

I think you need to get that fish smell off of you!

I’m babysitting my friend’s dog. She is so darn cute! She’s asleep on my lap now…I’m in heaven. :) :sohappy:

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
She’s a Jack Russell Terrier! She’s stirring in my lap now…I can’t help but say “awwww.”
I’m such a dork. :p

She looks a lot like this:
1100150.jpg
Awwww! But that's one of the more annoying breeds :lol:

Lilo has Jack Russell in her, but also rat terrier. The nurse at the vet's office said I couldn't have gotten two worse breeds as far as being hyper goes :lol:

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Awwww! But that's one of the more annoying breeds :lol:

Lilo has Jack Russell in her, but also rat terrier. The nurse at the vet's office said I couldn't have gotten two worse breeds as far as being hyper goes :lol:

She isn’t annoying…yet! She sleeps a lot! When she’s not sleeping she’s then just licking everything around her. :lol:

Do your dogs do that? :p
I'm thinking about adopting a dog real soon, but hate the thought of leaving it home alone while I'm at work or out!

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
She isn’t annoying…yet! She sleeps a lot! When she’s not sleeping she’s then just licking everything around her. :lol:

Do your dogs do that? :p
I'm thinking about adopting a dog real soon, but hate the thought of leaving it home alone while I'm at work or out!
Lilo and Tito lick each other :lookaroun My mom has a name for it but it's bad :lol:

Lally licks people's toes :lol:

As far as adopting, just get a dog that might be trained to be at home for hours or something. A puppy would be harder to leave at home so soon.

MerHearted

stranger said:
All you know is how to say Abracadabra!

And you’re giving me attitude? You won’t win future cat food! :fork:

I'm a fully licensed mer-wizard now!

*avada kedavra's your puppy* :fork: :lookaroun

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Lilo and Tito lick each other :lookaroun My mom has a name for it but it's bad :lol:

Lally licks people's toes :lol:

As far as adopting, just get a dog that might be trained to be at home for hours or something. A puppy would be harder to leave at home so soon.
El baile de perritos? :lookaroun

I would think leaving a dog behind, puppy or not, is tough because it’s adjusting to me as well. *shrugs* I know we’ll get use to it! My dad wants to come with me to the pound to make sure I pick one that suits me. :lol:

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
El baile de perritos? :lookaroun

I would think leaving a dog behind, puppy or not, is tough because it’s adjusting to me as well. *shrugs* I know we’ll get use to it! My dad wants to come with me to the pound to make sure I pick one that suits me. :lol:
Well they don't humple each other but they lickety-lick :lookaroun

It's quite gross actually...but not as gross as Lilo eating all the poo :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom