A Whole New World of Huggles

barnum42

Fantasmic!329 said:
I'm not trying to bud in, but could someone please explain to me what happened.
Due to the time differences I missed the whole thing, but I started reading this morning at page 199, it picked up around then.

Best you read through them to get the full picture but essentially there were a few issues - the thread turning into a chat room (given the cost of hosting each post, it was suggested some exchanges be carried out via chat programs).

There was also discussion that the adult nature of some discussions were inappropriate given the number of under eighteens on here, a combination of some finding it uncomfortable and some making others uncomfortable.

barnum42

Pongo said:
Okay, well, I hate to bring up the past after everything is peaceful again...

But I need to apologize. I was at class tonight, so I didn't get a chance be a part of all of that, but I just want to say THANK YOU to Mad for bringing it up, not because I was uncomfortable, but because I was making OTHER PEOPLE feel uncomfortable, and now I realize it. I've reflected on all the posts I've made today, and MAN, this is the worst I've felt in a while. I really am sorry for everything I said, ESPECIALLY if I made someone feel awkward or like they shouldn't be a part of the huggle thread. That is the LAST thing I want to do.

Nibbs, I will really take these words to heart, on this site AND in real life. They truly are words to live by. As a teenager, I constantly need to think about what I say or do, because what comes out could hurt anyone. I don't want that.

So, I'm sorry. And to Katie, Mad, and everyone else, I hope you accept my apology because it is truly from the heart. I can't even express what I feel right now, reading back on what we started.

And Connor, you best come back. I can't handle the wrath of the iMoms all on my own... ;)

Anyway. In with the good, out with the bad.

*huggles*
Excellent post.

Out little Pongo is growing up so fast!

:wave:

barnum42

*Lightens things up with a custard pie fight* :D

piefight09.jpg

speck76

so...I was feeling dizzy last night at bedtime.....laid down, and could not sleep (after4 hours of trying) as I was having major chest pains.

So...I took a trip to the ER

tigsmom

speck76 said:
so...I was feeling dizzy last night at bedtime.....laid down, and could not sleep (after4 hours of trying) as I was having major chest pains.

So...I took a trip to the ER

AND!?...........................

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom