A Whole New World of Huggles

Uponastar

jesserin said:
Here's a couple more for your huggle enjoyment!

flowers.jpg

joel_flowers.gif

bkrn118l.jpg

You are nuts, Jess! :lol:

jesserin

Here's a fun one for all the ladies...

The Women's Dictionary:

Argument (ar*gyou*ment) n. A discussion that occurs when you're right, but he just hasn't realized it yet.

Airhead (er*hed) n. What a woman intentionally becomes when pulled over by a policeman.

Bar-be-que (bar*bi*q) n. You bought the groceries, washed the lettuce, chopped the tomatoes, diced the onions, marinated the meat and cleaned everything up, but, he, "made the dinner."

Blonde jokes (blond joks) n. Jokes that are short so men can understand them.

Cantaloupe (kant*e*lope) n. Gotta get married in a church.

Clothes dryer (kloze dri*yer) n. An appliance designed to eat socks.

Diet Soda (dy*it so*da) n. A drink you buy at a convenience store to go with a half pound bag of peanut M&Ms.

Eternity (e*ter*ni*tee) n. The last two minutes of a football game.

Exercise (ex*er*siz) v. To walk up and down a mall, occasionally resting to make a purchase.

Grocery List (grow*ser*ee list) n. What you spend half an hour writing, then forget to take with you to the store.

Hair Dresser (hare dres*er) n. Someone who is able to create a style you will never be able to duplicate again. See "Magician."

Hardware Store (hard*war stor) n. Similar to a black hole in space-if he goes in, he isn't coming out anytime soon.

Childbirth (child*brth) n. You get to go through 36 hours of contractions; he gets to hold your hand and say "focus,...breath...push..."

Lipstick (lip*stik) n. On your lips, coloring to enhance the beauty of your mouth. On his collar, coloring only a tramp would wear...!

Park (park) v./n. Before children, a verb meaning, "to go somewhere and neck." After children, a noun meaning a place with a swing set and slide.

Patience (pa*shens) n. The most important ingredient for dating, marriage and children. See also "tranquilizers."

Waterproof Mascara (wah*tr*pruf mas*kar*ah) n. Comes off if you cry, shower, or swim, but will not come off if you try to remove it.

Valentine's Day (val*en*tinez dae) n. A day when you have dreams of a candlelight dinner, diamonds, and romance, but consider yourself lucky to get a card

courtesy of AHAjokes.com

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Special snuggly-huggly huggles to MJ and Lizzy,
the huggles thread's littlest Valentines! :kiss: :kiss:

aww that was precious!! :kiss: I'm sure those are two *hugglers* that will be the least forgotten today! ;)

(DH just called, he's taking Lizzy & me out for dinner...) awww... he said he has to take his "girls" out on a date... so cute... (understanding that my DH is not a romantic man at all... this is a big gesture...)

Lil'mermaid

ARGH!!!! One of my favorite bands is playing a show at the Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney on Friday!! :brick:

Stupid living 1200 miles away-ness...

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
The Postman just arrived . . . with MKCP 1985's valentine deliveries for the ladies of the huggles thread

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

... digs around in bag. ..

. . . looks like one more . . .

here it is:

and Merhearted!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
Yay...:D

:kiss:

figmentmom

MKCP 1985 said:
The Postman just arrived . . . with MKCP 1985's valentine deliveries for the ladies of the huggles thread

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

here it is:

and Merhearted!

Awww...:kiss: Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, sweetie! :wave:

figmentmom

barnum42 said:
Roses and VDay huggles all around.

And some good news after my rant of yesterday.

I got a text from my girlfriend at mid day saying the the forensic people phoned and they too suspect she did it. I called her and she was obviously in some distress. So I got the name of the officer in charge and after much bouncing around they were able to trace his whereabouts and put me through to him

First off he was not happy forensics had phoned anyone other than him. He was also sorry if Sue thought she had been accused. He had had a similar case the day before where someone claimed their car had been stolen and crashed. CCTV footage showed it had not been so that person is now up for perverting the cause of justice as well as reckless driving. The policeman knows that people can panic after an accident, and were this the case he was giving Sue the option to report it as an accident and they would say no more about it.

As for forensics - they goofed calling Sue. Because they had no sign of the ignition being forced (but there is some damage to the door lock) it points to this being a case of vandals breaking in. taking the hand brake off and rolling the car down the hill.

So whilst the gits who did it have not bee caught, Sue is feeling a lot happier after I called her with that news.

She then phoned a couple of minutes later, crying again. But good tears - my Valentine's Day present had just been delivered :D

HUGE *huggles* to Joe and Sue!!! :wave:

nibblesandbits

MKCP 1985 said:

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

here it is:

and Merhearted!

aw!!! Thanks! :kiss:

Here's some chocolate for you and the rest of the *hugglers*

V301021001.jpg

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I honestly couldn't say if I would be good at it, as I've yet to have the opurtunity...
I think people need to give this sport a chance, rather than just blindly making fun of it. It takes more than most think...

I, in fact, go curling on occasion. It's pretty hard, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. :lol:

(Nothing like participating in that ol' sterotypical Canadian sport, eh? :zipit: )

Pongo

*huggles*

Will all of the female hugglers of the thread be my Valentine? :D

If not, I guess I could settle for just nibbs...:rolleyes: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom