A Whole New World of Huggles

MKCP 1985

Around the home front, my teenaged daughter made a big pan of cookies last night and when she was done, I asked her if she wanted to split one between the two of us. She told me "hands off" because they are all for her boyfriend. "Not even one to split?" I asked and she said, "Daddy, you are not my valentine." :cry:

She still got her gift and card this morning . . . I'm sure she didn't mean it the way it came out. Tore my heart out, I tell ya.

Taking Mrs. MKCP to a big Valentine lunch today, then cooking at home tonight because the kids have too much going on (pick up this one from here at this time, that one at that place at that time) to make it to a restaurant.

stranger

MerHearted said:
*gives everyone a seaflower* :wave:

flower.jpg

:kiss:

Uponastar

We went out for dinner last night.
Because on Valentine's Day the restaurants have "special menus", which mean only certain items from their regular menu at jacked up prices! :rolleyes:
Hubby's not cheap, but what's the point?
We had a nice evening. Then we watched "24" together. :)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Darned kids - they grow up so fast!

We have to drive my DS and his GF to a restaurant tonight, then pick him up later (when he calls), since he doesn't have his license yet! :lol:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
Around the home front, my teenaged daughter made a big pan of cookies last night and when she was done, I asked her if she wanted to split one between the two of us. She told me "hands off" because they are all for her boyfriend. "Not even one to split?" I asked and she said, "Daddy, you are not my valentine." :cry:

She still got her gift and card this morning . . . I'm sure she didn't mean it the way it came out. Tore my heart out, I tell ya.

Taking Mrs. MKCP to a big Valentine lunch today, then cooking at home tonight because the kids have too much going on (pick up this one from here at this time, that one at that place at that time) to make it to a restaurant.

Awwwww.... huggles

she probably wasn't even thinking when she said it.

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:

We daughters can sometimes be cruel. She will one day realize that you’ll always be her Valentine. :kiss:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
We went out for dinner last night.
Because on Valentine's Day the restaurants have "special menus", which mean only certain items from their regular menu at jacked up prices! :rolleyes:
Hubby's not cheap, but what's the point?
We had a nice evening. Then we watched "24" together. :)
That's basically why he gets my Valentine chocolate the day after Valentine's day!

note to singles: Marrying a Scot is not always romantic!

jesserin

MKCP 1985 said:
The Postman just arrived . . . with MKCP 1985's valentine deliveries for the ladies of the huggles thread

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

... digs around in bag. ..

. . . looks like one more . . .

here it is:

and Merhearted!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

:kiss: Thanks! :) You made my morning (DH left at 5 - so I really don't remember if he said Happy valentines day or not...) ;)

plasticflowers.jpg

MKCP 1985

I asked her this morning if she didn't want to give back the necklace and earrings since I wasn't her valentine! :lol: She didn't mean it - she just wasn't going to let me get into those cookies. Maybe it is like the old saying about the camel putting his nose into the tent . . . :D Hard to eat just one!

She's a good kid . . . just like has been said - a teenager! (no offense, teens - you know who you are. :lookaroun )

Uponastar

MKCP 1985 said:

Ouch! :(
Reminds me of the first Saturday before Easter that our younger daughter chose to go out with friends instead of taking part in the tradition of dying eggs with her dad. I can still see his face! Of course, 10 years later, she is regretful. But certain things, you just can't take back! If there is one single event in dh's life I could have changed, it would have been that evening.
No one can tear your heart out like your kids! :rolleyes:

Forgive her, Dad! You know she loves you! Happy Valentine's Day! :kiss:

MommytoMJM

barnum42 said:
But I appreciate well written posts that are easy to scan. Away from a phone I H8 txt speek. im also not fond of peeple that dont botha with puncteooashun. If it's hard work to read a post then I do tend to skip it.

ROTFLMMEO!!!

MommytoMJM

Awwwwww :)

MKCP 1985 said:
The Postman just arrived . . . with MKCP 1985's valentine deliveries for the ladies of the huggles thread

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

... digs around in bag. ..

. . . looks like one more . . .

here it is:

and Merhearted!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

MommytoMJM

Ok, caught up... morning huggles to all...

I didn't get a card or anything for Valentine's Day, oh well....

Andrew will leave for work in a couple of hours and MJ and I will hang out and play...

jesserin

http://www.generalcomics.com/love-funny-pictures-jokes/4.jpg

cute joke...

I'm sending out some cards
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them.

His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says, "I'm sending out one thousand Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'"

"But why?" asks the man.

"I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom