A Whole New World of Huggles

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Oh that is so amazing! :sohappy:
How nice for you!
I'm a little jealous . . .
But mostly just really happy that you live in such an awesome place!

Thanks Dot, it is pretty amazing! Now that we live so close I think we are going to start branching out and trying new things... PTN's, DtD, Mini Golf, water parks, etc...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I don't like slang...
I even avoid saying "yeah."

That is great Connor!
I love everything about the English language.
I really appreciate hearing (or seeing) it spoken properly.
I don't mind some slang as long as it is not overdone.

MommytoMJM

We love Pairs too Reg! I am providing important commentary on their outfits too... wasn't the Polish pair with their lifts amzing?

The Candians had nice outfits, a little bland, but nice, they went with basic black with small rhinestones tho and those were out in the 80's :shrugs:

Hey Brad, feeling better?

To me, curse has a different definition Connor...

DDuckFan130

Uponastar said:
That is great Connor!
I love everything about the English language.
I really appreciate hearing (or seeing) it spoken properly.
I don't mind some slang as long as it is not overdone.
After a couple of my TESOL classes, I've realized the English language SUCKS! :lookaroun

Now I understand why English Language learners have a hard time learning the damn language. Stick to Spanish :lookaroun

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Dot, it is pretty amazing! Now that we live so close I think we are going to start branching out and trying new things... PTN's, DtD, Mini Golf, water parks, etc...

Honestly Bonny, if someone asks me again what makes WDW so special I would have to tell them about you and your family and the wonderful, positive impact the place has made on your lives. I really am so glad for you.

DDuckFan130

MommytoMJM said:
We love Pairs too Reg! I am providing important commentary on their outfits too... wasn't the Polish pair with their lifts amzing?

The Candians had nice outfits, a little bland, but nice, they went with basic black with small rhinestones tho and those were out in the 80's :shrugs:

Hey Brad, feeling better?

To me, curse has a different definition Connor...
I looooved the Polish pair's lifts. And yeah I was going to ask where the last pair was from because I missed it.

MommytoMJM

Is this where I admit that I am part of the Red Pencil society? I hate poor grammar and spelling, I almost always edit posts I make that have errors... and often finding myself not reading a thread if the poster isn't at least *trying* to make a good showing of basic english skills...

Uponastar

DDuckFan130 said:
After a couple of my TESOL classes, I've realized the English language SUCKS! :lookaroun

Now I understand why English Language learners have a hard time learning the damn language. Stick to Spanish :lookaroun

:eek:
I know it's a difficult language to learn. But it can be beautiful.
Spanish is nice, too. :lookaroun

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Is this where I admit that I am part of the Red Pencil society? I hate poor grammar and spelling, I almost always edit posts I make that have errors... and often finding myself not reading a thread if the poster isn't at least *trying* to make a good showing of basic english skills...

Yay! :sohappy:
We are definitely two of a kind!

Connor002

DDuckFan130 said:

For those of us who grew up with it, it's fine, for those of us that have to learn it, good luck. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Honestly Bonny, if someone asks me again what makes WDW so special I would have to tell them about you and your family and the wonderful, positive impact the place has made on your lives. I really am so glad for you.

Awww, thank you Dot! I would be proud to have you teel people about us... When we left Altamonte, the Physical Therapist who discharged MJ said: What ever you do, continue to take her to Disney! It has been amzing for her and us :)

DDuckFan130

Uponastar said:
:eek:
I know it's a difficult language to learn. But it can be beautiful.
Spanish is nice, too. :lookaroun
Sorry...but it's sad that people trying to learn the English language as a second language cannot grasp the fact that there's different ways of pronouncing the suffix -ough :brick:

Don't get mad at the CM's who don't speak the language properly...it's not their fault :lookaroun

And I disagree...having learned both languages simultaneously...I'll have to take Spanish as the more beautiful and $exy language :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom