"A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas"- Disney press release

UberMouse

My wife and I made a tradition of Twas the Night before Christmas. We will not be attending this abomination either. Stitch must die!!!! :xmas::xmas:

Well, it didn`t work last time..

They try again. If one thing dosent work (it was bad, how so? you personally didnt like it or it was a financial failure not really sure what the last show was info would be great) try try again.
Selling Hannah Montana and other merch like that in obscure places seems to work. So they are just trying again. WE may not like it, but little timmy over there on his first trip to the magic kingdom might? He gets to see some characters, he really dosent care about theming he gets to see his favorite character. Who are we to judge. I hate these shows but still.

WDWGoof07

picard-facepalm2.jpg

SMRT-1

looks like stitch is up to his hi jinks again!

i have an idea...

give us a ride like buzz lightyear where we can shoot him to death!

Cmdr_Crimson

This would be better off just being another dance stage for MVMCP....Just trying to hide the fact that it's just a "Holiday" overlay of Stitch's Surprise Celebration and being done at night does not mean it'll bring the crowds to the middle of Tommorowland..I Think I'd be walking past it and Going to Space Mountain where it's still nice and original.

jakeman

That is because we have been dumbed down by certain things (cough Nemo in TLS) by Disney and they think they don't have to do better.
Did you just call his kids dumb?

Changing the pronoun from "you" to "we" does not change the message of the post.

Kids enjoy this kind of stuff. It's just different. My parents hated the Disney Afternoon and DTV. They were used to the Mickey and Donald cartoon shorts.

It's generational, not because we are smarter.

By the way, not defending this show, if it exsist, but I remember my parents patiently sitting through the Disney Afternoon stage show in Mickey's Starland with me multiple times a trip.

Figment632

Did you just call his kids dumb?

Changing the pronoun from "you" to "we" does not change the message of the post.

Kids enjoy this kind of stuff. It's just different. My parents hated the Disney Afternoon and DTV. They were used to the Mickey and Donald cartoon shorts.

It's generational, not because we are smarter.

By the way, not defending this show, if it exsist, but I remember my parents patiently sitting through the Disney Afternoon stage show in Mickey's Starland with me multiple times a trip.

lol I knew you would be the one to respond to that and yes it does change the message we as a whole have been dumbed down by Disney. Anyway you cannot compare Disney Afternoon to this garbage.

WishIwasThere

Not only will I not watch this show, but the fact they've replaced The Night Before Christmas show with it actually really irritates me. I just don't see the need to incessantly throw Stitch in our faces, especially at the cost of better and more-established shows. :brick:

My sentiments exactly....and I do think that the stage is cursed too.

jakeman

lol I knew you would be the one to respond to that and yes it does change the message we as a whole have been dumbed down by Disney. Anyway you cannot compare Disney Afternoon to this garbage.
I can't compare it because I'm not a kid.

I don't find any of the tween shows or Saturday morning cartoons appealing nowadays. I would attribute that to me being an adult more than the quality of the shows.

I enjoy watching old cartoons because of the nostalgia involved. Some of them are really, really bad in retrospect, but I still enjoy them.

My sister is 7 years younger than me and grew up with Spongebob. I think that is the most inane show I have ever watched, but she still watches it to this day.

So this stage show, if real, does not hold any appeal to me, but I'm not going to judge other people's children for watching something they enjoy.

Figment632

I can't compare it because I'm not a kid.

I don't find any of the tween shows or Saturday morning cartoons appealing nowadays. I would attribute that to me being an adult more than the quality of the shows.

I enjoy watching old cartoons because of the nostalgia involved. Some of them are really, really bad in retrospect, but I still enjoy them.

My sister is 7 years younger than me and grew up with Spongebob. I think that is the most inane show I have ever watched, but she still watches it to this day.

So this stage show, if real, does not hold any appeal to me, but I'm not going to judge other people's children for watching something they enjoy.

There is a difference between not holding appeal and complete garbage. Finding Nemo doesn't hold Appeal for me nor does AI experience. I have down both of them and they are well done but I still don't like them. This show sounds worse than SSC. Something may not hold appeal but can still be well done this appears to be garbage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom