"A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas"- Disney press release

LisaB08

A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show

I really enjoyed the Twas the Night Before Christmas Show last year during MVMCP. It was in a nice theater and you actually had a seat. From what I can tell there are no seats for the Tomorrowland Show. My husband is handicapped. We can't stand all night for shows. The show at Cinderella's Castle is standing and now this one. I guess we'll be skipping the shows and just enjoy the scenery. They need to take into consideration the people with disabilities when planning these shows.....

magic2me

This does not sound like something we will like. I hope they can find a way to bring back Mickey's Night before Christmas some where at WDW. That was a great show.

DizFanatic

:xmas:Yeh, I miss Mickey's Night Before Christmas too.

We saw the new TTC show last week. It was not bad. Fun and upbeat, but of course not traditional. I thinks it was definitely better than not having a show there and it was something new and different.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Disney Fanatic Friends!

jt04

This does not sound like something we will like. I hope they can find a way to bring back Mickey's Night before Christmas some where at WDW. That was a great show.

DHS would be perfect for it and they have plenty of potential venues depending on demand. The Studios needs something that is like the MK's castle lights and Epcot's CP. By plussing MTTNBC into a major show and with the "Lights", DHS could "sell out" every night.

IMO.:xmas:

DisneyNut2007

Kaliwolf, be nice to Jason Surrell. He wrote some of our favorite recent books, such as "The Disney Mountains--Imagineering at its Peak", for one thing.

ASHLAND WDW MAN

Every thread I read ends up being a let's bash Disney again. I guess with so many of you completely dissatisfied with what is happening in the parks my next trip should find the parks empty because I know that all of you will be staying out of the parks until everything is just the way you want it to be. HA HA. We like to complain but we Love being at WDW. Get over the small things and just enjoy the Magic of being there.

Disneyfanman

It's not as bad as the Stitch Show. Nothing could could have been worse than that IMHO. It does, unfortunately, remind me of shows that I have seen at parks like Six Flags and Cedar Fair. Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck dancing and singing on stage kind of thing. Way below Disney Standards, but entertaining enough for the kiddies I guess.

I had a feeling of "Oh my god, we have to get a christmas show done RIGHT AWAY" screams at TDO.

At least the lights are pretty.

Someone remind me why they couldn't put on The Night Before Christmas again? Was it because the removed the stage?

I won't be there for Christmas Season this year. This is kind of fun to watch from the sidelines.

KeithVH

Every thread I read ends up being a let's bash Disney again. I guess with so many of you completely dissatisfied with what is happening in the parks my next trip should find the parks empty because I know that all of you will be staying out of the parks until everything is just the way you want it to be. HA HA. We like to complain but we Love being at WDW. Get over the small things and just enjoy the Magic of being there.

You're not getting the point everyone is making in this thread and others. It's not just ONE small thing - it's the continual loss (sometimes with leser replacements, sometimes just a loss) of MANY features throughout the parks over the last 15+ years. I'd refresh the list of major things we all miss, especially for the holidays but don't wish to waste the space. Yes, each one thing, in and of itself, could probably be dealt with. But after the umpteenth cut, you start wondering. I'm not talking about change, I can deal with that. But to continually be charged more for what you know is a vastly inferior experience seems foolish.

At what point will YOU decide enough is enough?

WDW1974

With 'logic' like yours, Disney could turn the MK into a giant pile of manure with giant Mouse ears and you'd be standing there enjoying the 'magic' wafting through the air, right?

Disney was all about the small things. Now, they often struggle with the big ones.

I'll continue to enjoy being at WDW with family and friends and I'll continue to rip them when they lower quality and standards and raise prices. :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom