"A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas"- Disney press release

jakeman

There is a difference between not holding appeal and complete garbage. Finding Nemo doesn't hold Appeal for me nor does AI experience. I have down both of them and they are well done but I still don't like them. This show sounds worse than SSC. Something may not hold appeal but can still be well done this appears to be garbage.
AI was cast beforehand as going to be complete garbage.

RAXIP

"Totally" is an awkward word choice.

How could this be real? The entire description sounds fake.

It's real.

The Hub said:
Coming to the Magic Kingdom® Park: A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas
Date: 11/04/2009

Get ready for a new musical revue, featuring a Cast of Tomorrowland® characters that includes Mike Wazowski, Stitch and Buzz Lightyear, plus a group of young, fun-loving party goers dancing to "songs of the season" in the distinctive style of today's hits. A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas – coming soon to a galaxy near you.

How do we know its real, anyone can create a "press release". I wont believe it until i either see it, or actually hear it from the disney corporation.

Ok well that does suck. But hopefully those arent the details. Wont judge till I see it though. And IMO at least they are trying to keep a "tomorrowland" theme. (at least it is something positive to look at)

jakeman

Ok do you get my point that this is generally sounds like garbage weather it appeals or not?
I get that you have judged something based on it's cast of characters and brief description as garbage. It may be garbage to you and a complete gem to someone else.

That's pretty much all. :shrug:

Figment632

I get that you have judged something based on it's cast of characters and brief description as garbage. It may be garbage to you and a complete gem to someone else.

That's pretty much all. :shrug:

Point Taken, one mans trash is another mans treasure :shrug:

To each his own. I am just reacting on what Disney has done lately, like I mentioned before SSC and the new TTA script :shrug:

ehhhhh again ill give you ssc, but i honestly like the way Tomorrowland is going, and TTA is not bad, and can still improve once Space Mountain opens, also look at Space Mountain!!!!!, they are doing a great job!!!!

Captain Hank

Ok well that does suck. But hopefully those arent the details. Wont judge till I see it though. And IMO at least they are trying to keep a "tomorrowland" theme. (at least it is something positive to look at)
Yeah, sorry, should have clarified in my previous post--a show called "A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas" is coming to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, but I'm not able to find the press release posted by the OP on WDW's media site, nor any press release giving details of the show.

Figment632

ehhhhh again ill give you ssc, but i honestly like the way Tomorrowland is going, and TTA is not bad, and can still improve once Space Mountain opens, also look at Space Mountain!!!!!, they are doing a great job!!!!

Yea we are just not going to agree I don't like the direction TL is going. SGE is an abomination, DOn't like the TTA script, MILF should be in DHS, There is no need for Buzz now that TSM is around, and they did not do enough with the SM refurb.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yeah, sorry, should have clarified in my previous post--a show called "A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas" is coming to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, but I'm not able to find the press release posted by the OP on WDW's media site, nor any press release giving details of the show.

The information came from on November 3. They are the ones who stated that Disney released further information on the new show.

yea we are just not going to agree i don't like the direction tl is going. sge is an abomination, don't like the tta script, milf should be in dhs, there is no need for buzz now that tsm is around, and they did not do enough with the sm refurb.

haha we can agree on those two things, and im saying the way tomorrowlad is going now, not then.

Mouse Man

Anything with Stitch in it makes me turn off the channel or just turn away from the show. I really feel stitch no matter where you put him is a pull down on any show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom