"A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas"- Disney press release

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Uh oh... marketing and entertainment got together again.

Remember last time they did this and didn`t invite Glendale?

WDWFigment

Since I'm sure some people had to run to the toilet about halfway through reading the release, and thus didn't make it to the end, I will point out the notation about the Rusty Cutlass performing at MVMCP.

Given that inclusion, I think this show is intentionally being situated as the replacement for Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas. It's as if Disney is saying, "You can't complain about less entertainment at the MVMCP due to the old show not running, because we have these new pieces of entertainment."

While the Rusty Cutlass is good, they and some poorly conceived Tomorrowland retrofit show doesn't effectively replace a WDW Christmas classic. First Country Bear Christmas, then Twas the Night Before Christmas. Celebrate the Season, your days are numbered.

jt04

Uh oh... marketing and entertainment got together again.

Remember last time they did this and didn`t invite Glendale?

Can't there be a rule? :shrug:

Well besides the one that says, "you are getting more Stitch in T-Land and you WILL like it!". :lookaroun

:dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

Monorail_Orange

I'm hoping with every fiber of my being the actual show will be far better than this press release makes it sound.

But gut reaction to what was released...:brick::hammer:

Will be there first weekend in Dec. any further opinion from me until then...:zipit:

Cmdr_Crimson

They think this is Entertainment??
kyon0202bis4rw.gif

This is REALLY Sad..Merry Christmas let's dumb down the Holidays!

mikeb_86

Give the show a chance!!!

Give the show a chance!!! Lets wait at least 2 days after the show gets seen then you all can bring the topic back up!!! Im not saying if its bad or good im going to wait and see on this one. Its only a xmas show so dont get to upset about it!!! I some faith that management deside to make better changes then the old stitch one.

DisneyParksFan1

Gah! Whatever happened to Disney and their great entetertainment.

Okay

January-Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade. Not only does this parade's introductory float make your eyes bleed, but it has lost most of its magic because of the loss of the villains float and the loss of the show stops and the Disney Dreams Come True Parade song. Oh and did I mention the floats are the exact same floats as they were 8 years ago?

Few months later-Stitch's Great Escape. One of Disney's most epic, astonishingly epic fails. This was a slap in the face for the fans and a piece of entertainment for the people under the TTA whom were wayy to tired to be under the sun and walking around in the park and might as well just watch the show while they were at it. I'm talking world hatred towards this thing.

Now-We get this! Are you serious?!..... that's all I'm going to say...

seriously, who comes up with these ideas?

Ummmm, the disney corporation?

They are trying to appeal to the majority, as much as I hate this, "we" dont really count on these decisions. They are trying to draw a certain audience that is generating the most revenue. We are just going to have to live with it. And come on stitch is not bad, and a majority of people, not on this board love the character.

Although I personal will not be checking this show out, and it certainly does not fit in the themeing, just have to deal I guess. Its just seasonal right?. Im assuming with the name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom