A Spirited Perfect Ten

mahnamahna101

Since you are the only one seemingly (beyond my 'friends' at TWDC) still awake (has your AC been dead for five nights now and is it 79 in your cave too?) I'll answer out of order here.

I have heard nothing to signify ET will be leaving. I certainly hope it stays. I love it.

And, no. Spidey will be right where it is for a long time with our favorite web-aligned.

But it really looks like he is headed to the Paris Studios Park to replace Aerosmith on RnRC.
So I guess it's Doom?

Because Hulk getting repainted for Iron Man isn't a substantial change IMO.

Bulldoze Doom and the Carnage Warehouse for an Avengers E-ticket. Doom looks way too Six Flags next to Uni's most recent additions anyways.

Mickey_777

Willow Bay wasn't half bad on NBA Inside Stuff back in the day...only reason I know who she is besides being married to Iger.

The KidZone/family editions for Uni sound promising. Le'ts hope the use of screens are limited this go round.

Last edited:

Katie G

Bulldoze Doom and the Carnage Warehouse for an Avengers E-ticket.

I've read all the talk about Disney not being able to put Marvel in their parks b/c of the Uni agreement with Marvel pre-Disney purchase... but does that mean that Uni can add new Marvel to their parks? Seems strange that it would be allowed...

PhotoDave219

I'd love this for a KidZone revamp/expansion:

E.T. gets a massive upgrade
  • Spaceship ride vehicles brought back to allow everyone an opportunity to ride
  • Revamped AAs and finale
  • Immersive queue
  • Better facade
  • Entrance relocated to Hollywood next to Allah
KidZone Pizza rethemed to Chum Bucket or Weenie Hut Jrs.

Animal Actors, Fievel, Barney, Curious George, Nuthouse all leveled

Universal buys out Busch/Seaworld, gets the US rights to Sesame Street

New attractions
  • SpongeBob: E-ticket Splash Battle/water ride, Chum Bucket, Weenie Hut Jrs, Jellyfish flat ride
  • TMNT: stunt show, pizza parlor
  • Sesame Street: trackless dark ride, M&Gs, Hooper's Store
  • Curious George: M&Gs, Casey Jr. esque train ride or Treasure Hunters esque car ride
  • Dora: mini-chairswings (32" height requirement), M&Gs
  • Woody Woodpecker: stage show & M&Gs
  • Scooby-Doo family coaster (38"-42" height requirement)
That sort of KidZone would be on par with what MK currently offers at Fantasyland... at least, teens and adults can have some fun in this one (SpongeBob E-ticket, TMNT stunt show, Scooby Doo coaster, possibly Sesame Street trackless dark ride).

I'm interested to hear what IPs are in these kewl new attractions for KidZone

There are imagineering threads for your wishlist. Unless you want me to take this back to Cheesesteaks.

mahnamahna101

A TMNT pizza quick service seems such a no-brainer to be a smash-hit, I'm amazed nobody has tried this before.

Yeah, TMNT and SpongeBob are really no-brainers in terms of expanding KidZone. The new SpongeBob movie has surpassed $150 million DOM, the TMNT reboot got $190 million and the new TV show is doing remarkably well... if neither of them come to KidZone, I'd be shocked.

PhotoDave219

How long has it been since you've made it up here to Ohio to ride? If you're an Alpengeist fan, you really need to give Kings Island's Banshee a whirl. Holy smokes. Diamondback is also a very similar ride to Apollo, although the Hammerhead element just takes up track where more airtime could have been inserted. Not unlike Magnum's pretzel.

My doctors say Rollercoasters are out.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Sorry, but if the best investigating that the USC Annenberg School of Journalism can do is just "call The Huffington Post and ask for an official comment on why the article was pulled", then they should shut down the place and be done with it.

Even the journalists at my high school would dig deeper than this.
First you are assuming they would want to do a thorough investigation. If this story breaks and she gets fired its a huge black eye on USC too.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I would be shocked if Willow didn't cover herself with this. This went down with either a face to face meeting or a discrete phone call. She wouldn't be dumb enough to send an e-mail or speak in front of others. Based on that assumption what evidence would exist against her? If the circumstantial evidence is presented to most people they can connect the dots and ASSUME she was involved, but when you are firing someone you need more evidence than that. It can't be based on assumptions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom