A Spirited Perfect Ten

Cesar R M

Not sure who you think I am, but you're losing credibility with me every second you think you know who I am.

As far as your last point, couldn't agree more!
Lets take into consideration that we've had some really bats***t insane people, people who keep going postal with their obsession to defend Disney to creepy levels.

We are all wary of people who suddenly join after some of these individuals were banned.
Because a lot of times.. they are THE SAME individual who cant understand what BANNED and NOT WANTED/DESIRED means.
Its not that hard to change or register a new email/account to dodge a ban and continue the BS tirade.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Dang!, where is that "glorious exposition comrade" image macro when you need it.

Get a room you two

I find I lose creative juices when I go off looking for expressive MEMEs... I like to paint a "word picture"....

Call me Barney Stinson....

*1023*

P.S... Really I am more like Ted....

flynnibus

Premium Member
lord.. 200 points in the last 5hrs.. and really nothing was said. That was after skipping 10 pages or so this afternoon. What a waste..

Here's what I did while you all were stroking...

Toy pr0n... cabinet upgrade
IMG_2232.jpg

Added value today.. what did you do? :)

lord.. 200 points in the last 5hrs.. and really nothing was said. That was after skipping 10 pages or so this afternoon. What a waste..

Here's what I did while you all were stroking...

Toy pr0n... cabinet upgrade
IMG_2232.jpg

Added value today.. what did you do? :)

Nice.. I would consider the degree from Maryland a toy too.... (just kidding) He a TERP....

Looks like you need more toys.... To much empty glass... I'll send you one of my printed robot arms from the next batch... Do you know Arduino and programming for such?

*1023*

In this equation, I'm Barney. You'd be Ted. If we could find a Robin, it would be legend...... wait for it .....dary.

So are you going to teach me how to live? What do you do for a living? Did you really give up on a marriage with an Network News Anchor? How many suits are enough? Wanna make a slap bet?

I said <"a bang bang bangidy bang a bang bang bangidy bang...">
*1023*

I think she's the one....

flynnibus

Premium Member
Hmm..Dioder's from IKEA....good choice..long life...

*1023*

Nope - custom install from 3528 strips. Wanted a bit more control over the wiring and install details. Plus, I'm a sucker for things I should be able to do and convince myself it's cheaper. Probably wasted $20 in 'wrong direction' stuff... but final product is $8 in LEDs, ~$6 in connectors, a $6 remote, and a $10 transformer.. ironically the most expensive component to source? simple wire!!! I had some left from my model trains, but need to get more for the second cabinet. Just ordered the second reel of LEDs to do the second cabinet this weekend now that I know my formula. Look for a DIY thread on another site in the future ;)

Now back to your regular unscheduled programming :D

Nope - custom install from 3528 strips. Wanted a bit more control over the wiring and install details. Plus, I'm a sucker for things I should be able to do and convince myself it's cheaper. Probably wasted $20 in 'wrong direction' stuff... but final product is $8 in LEDs, ~$6 in connectors, a $6 remote, and a $10 transformer.. ironically the most expensive component to source? simple wire!!! I had some left from my model trains, but need to get more for the second cabinet. Just ordered the second reel of LEDs to do the second cabinet this weekend now that I know my formula. Look for a DIY thread on another site in the future ;)

Now back to your regular unscheduled programming :D

You know, I ordered REELS of 5050s to replace my outdoor Christmas light displays on the house... I am going to use the same show controller (Brookshire VSA) as I do for AA's .... I will finally win the neighborhood light war... It will only take HOURS of work out side...

*1023*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom