A Spirited Perfect Ten

Mike S

I am a noob so how and where is this spoiler tag?
I figured it out by looking at how a quote is written when you do a reply. Same type just replace the word quote with spoiler. Never found the button (if there is one) since I mostly use my phone.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I think this conversation Boils down to this: if I, of all people, have to explain to you what common courtesy is? You don't belong on these forms.
tumblr_lo1avcUHgP1qbbpaoo1_500.gif

PhotoDave219

That's typical. You disagree with my viewpoint, therefore I am a troll.

No you established yourself as that months ago. If you're taking that personally? You should look in the mirror. Because of you seem to recall, we had differing opinions on the China thing until we found some common grounds and had a very polite and civil conversation.

However back to the topic at hand… That being common courtesy in the spoiler tag. Using the spoiler tag when discussing recently released and unreleased movies is simply common courtesy. It's not a question of whether you agree or if you don't. It's simple common courtesy.

Cesar R M

Its just the norm for me make a screenshot of my FastPass and set as my lock screen on the phone. It just takes a quick glance of the screen to see when your next pass is..... guess I'm the only one. Many people on this site seem very bitter its unfortunate.
its nothing to do with bitterness.. if you have to take screenshots of a system because it fails.. then the system is a failure itself.

Cesar R M

I have no bloody clue who that person is, but I wouldn't trust their judgement on anything whatsoever by just the fact that he put the name of this site in with MiceAge and JimHill.

That would be like making a list and putting Dan Quayle, Einstein, and Lindsay Lohan in the same category.
what? no mention of the Kardasians and Paris Hilton?

Cesar R M

That's him. He's also well known for attacking this site and even individual posters here on Twitter.
sounds like a gem of a dude!
I've had my doze of deranged a bats** crazy individuals.. and he seems to fit the description of their type. D:

Mentioned Spirit as recently as yesterday!
wow, that didn't take long lol!
I wonder if he goes bull volcanic rage mode when @WDW1974 's predictions come true.

"Niagra Falls!!....and slowly I turned".....

View attachment 94273
triggered.jpg

Cesar R M

Do you consider movie trailers spoilers? Clips shown when the stars do talk shows?

Where does it end? Is everyone else supposed to walk on eggshells and not talk about publicly disclosed information?
trailers? no.. but there are times when the cast gets interviewed and they explain way more than what should be shared

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom