A Spirited Perfect Ten

ItlngrlBella

Meanwhile... Back to China...

I seriously given up hope that any media will report on what WDW1974 is putting forth. I believe it to be VERY plausible having known several people that started companies in China (albiet they are "ants" compared to TWDC), but there's SO much corruption and the they had The State looking over their shoulders, tapping their phones. Finally they were double crossed by their Chinese partner and were held hostage by their own workers - and forced to flee in the middle of the night -- and these guys provided exceedingly cushy benefits to their workers - it's the stuff of spy movies.

Investigative journalism is dead. It's like we are living in The Matrix. "Move along... Everything is FINE."

Meanwhile:

Last edited:

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour

I seriously given up hope that any media will report on what WDW1974 is putting forth. I believe it to be VERY plausible having known several people that started companies in China (albiet they are "ants" compared to TWDC, but the corruption and The State looking over their shoulder, tapping their phones, being held hostage by their own workers and fleeing in the middle of the night -- and these guys provided exceedingly cushy benefits to their workers - it's the stuff of spy movies.

Investigative journalism is dead. It's like we are living in The Matrix. "Move along... Everything is FINE."

Paraphrasing

"If Disney were in the Matrix, the food would be better..."

Well...if you investigate something, you put yourself at risk. Many mainstream media folks are risk averse as they have seen so many fellows dismissed. I'd be happy to take all the info to someone, or drop int somewhere like a stink bomb... I ain't skerd..

*1023*

PhotoDave219

Paraphrasing

"If Disney were in the Matrix, the food would be better..."

Well...if you investigate something, you put yourself at risk. Many mainstream media folks are risk averse as they have seen so many fellows dismissed. I'd be happy to take all the info to someone, or drop int somewhere like a stink bomb... I ain't skerd..

*1023*

No kidding. Everyone is walking on (gr)eggshells. Musn't ruffle feathers.....

(And Rob, that joke's for you!)

Last edited:

OSUgirl77

Well....It' doesn't say she's Tink specifically....Maybe it's like a memoir type thing where "old and busted" Tink looks back on her life when she was the "new hotness". She is also producing it...so maybe that's why she's in it as something...

She was born in 76... Bi-Centennial year baby....

*1023*

ETA: I actually like Reese...but I'm an older guy...so age appropriate....
She's the same age as me...that's not that old!! (I keep telling myself....)

Phil12

I seriously given up hope that any media will report on what WDW1974 is putting forth. I believe it to be VERY plausible having known several people that started companies in China (albiet they are "ants" compared to TWDC, but the corruption and The State looking over their shoulder, tapping their phones, being held hostage by their own workers and fleeing in the middle of the night -- and these guys provided exceedingly cushy benefits to their workers - it's the stuff of spy movies.

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras. There are plenty of very plausible explanations that don't involve conspiracies and the stuff of spy movies. I think logic dictates that we look toward the most plausible explanations first and save the conspiracy theories until some credible evidence surfaces that points in that direction.

ItlngrlBella

There are plenty of very plausible explanations that don't involve conspiracies and the stuff of spy movies. I think logic dictates that we look toward the most plausible explanations first and save the conspiracy theories until some credible evidence surfaces that points in that direction.

I would, but having known 2 people that lived that extraordinary story first-hand, I believe ANYTHING is possible when you are an American trying to run a business in China.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom