A Spirited Perfect Ten

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
So will Micechat be holding Michael Colglaizer and Co. accountable for cutting the Marching Band or will they still be begging for money for a home renovation or telling you to listen to the latest episode of x disney podcast?

Hopefully the former, But they may be too far down the path of BRAND W------g these days.

asianway

It is that time of year when travel agents and press are brought in for the resort showcase. The event this year is April 29 - May 1 2015.

We don't typically get major announcements at these, but smaller additions may well be announced.

What are you expecting?

Perhaps the Adventureland Veranada project, more on Rivers of Lights and the Kilimanjaro Night Show?
I expect Ricky will get free booze. Beyond that Lo expectations

Cesar R M

Honestly I don't think you really do. Real grass would be impossible to maintain with the amount of foot traffic that area gets. Then we'd just be complaining that the area always has dead grass. Sometimes you have to pick your battles.
Cant be sure man.
The area seems walled on the heavier hours and with limited amount of people.
The photos we've seen, do not show THAT many people resting on the grass when its open.

Cesar R M

The ironic part of this post is that DAK, the park i assume you were referring to that still has shade, is often talked about as the hottest park... because of the immense amount of trees. The density of trees (the leaves specifically) holds in the heat and makes it feel hotter than it really is.
Which I disagree.
been on all parks and I always felt MK and Epcot to be way hotter.
The concrete burning like a pan doesnt help.
Also I'm pretty sure it will depend if theres wind or not.

RSoxNo1

Just gonna drop this here.

This is the work wall at Universal Hollywood

aVWKYXv_460s.jpg

This was the work wall at Disney

Construction-wall-for-Avatar-land-Animal-Kingdom-Walt-Disney-World.jpg

doom.gif

You're right, Disney never puts up painted scrims or construction walls with artwork on them...

Cesar R M

It didn't help either when they cut the parades at DAK and DHS. Another dumb cost cutting move that made only one park with parades
Pretty sure they explained that the way the park was designed.. it was a nightmare to have a moving parade.
And I agree, while I loved ALOT Mickey's jungle jamming parade... the park area around discovery island couldn't move an inch. All paths (bridges) seem to completely block themselves due of people and the floats covering most of them.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
You're right, Disney never puts up painted scrims or construction walls with artwork on them...

On Main St yes they used scrims, and in the past construction walls were detailed like the USH ones, Now it's more on the order of the plain framed plywood walls with the occasional 'Sponsored by Stanley Tools' sign.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
The other service went down on busy days too... and by that I mean, the machines ran out of paper.

Difference being that could be easily fixed by a CM loading a new reel of FP's in, That's not broken thats out of supplies,

This was all IT systems once again down at WDW no ADRs/FP's/Room reservations and its the beginning of a holiday weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom