A Spirited Perfect Ten

Cesar R M

Yes ... he is not under any obligation to report information to the police, his source(s) has/have to report the information to the police.
with that real proof?
he could have received a tip by someone inside.
But he still has no concrete proof.
And police take these accusations seriously. If they cant find the proof.. guess who gets the BIG damage?
the one who tipped, and the one who put the accusation. Because they will then be fired, shunned, and their credibility destroyed.

to resume, you dont just wave the magical finger of "LOL FIRE A REPORT TO THE POLICE!".

Cesar R M

That's an impossible distinction to make in a thread that features plenty of accusations and insinuations that the reader absolutely IS supposed to take seriously. Your advice to "not read too much into message board comments" creates a bit of a boy-who-cried-wolf situation. We're not supposed to take these allegations seriously, but we ARE supposed to take allegations that Bob Iger had his wife censor an article to hide nefarious dealings in China seriously, or that he may have misappropriated $800M. And we're definitely supposed to take the notion that TWDC may have hacked Spirit's computer seriously... until we're not. It's a credibility issue because it allows anyone to spew bull**** to see what sticks and then weasel out of it with "don't believe what you read on message boards" if you get called out.
To stand in the middle on this.
he MIGHT have believed he was hacked considering he might be already labelled as "sort of undesirable" for his knowledge.
Now to take into consideration that spirit doesn't seem very computer savvy.
Dont you feel uneasy when some website suddenly changed the entire layout?
what if they added something that you never seen but the rest is identic? you get weird vibes until you understand what that thing is for.

I still feel uneasy at these apps that request entire access to my phone to be installed. More when its just a supposed tool that shouldn't require such access!

Cesar R M

Except for Bob Iger, amirite?
Everyone has skeletons in their closet.. the size and how bloody they are is the issue.

So @WDW1974 is alluding to actions that did not exisit to make a point?

Like these that took 5 seconds to pull up by just search "underage" and "WDW1974"

These action that are very clearly stated are all false? @WDW1974 fabricated these and they have not occurred?
I think this is very similar to what we see from the director Brian Singer.

We know that he has predilection for barely legal male boys and young actors, its a "a well known rumour" that everyone shuns but knows about it.
Id say the Imagineer thing COULD BE more well shunned and protected by some WTDC executives.

Cesar R M

Really? No obligation to report child abuse.

I guess no obligation to report rape? Or no obligation to report murder?

Is this the kind of society you want to be a part of? Don't speak up about something horrible because you are not obligated to?

If you have real evidence you report it. If you have no evidence, you keep your mouth shut and stop spreading BS....no matter who you are or who you think you are.
Some people might feel not worth the fight.
You might say "obligations". But what if it was a VERY POWERFUL person who was in the line? or a MAFIA boss?
would you still happily go to report murder?
you would need to make a balance of benefits vs negatives of how this accusation might impact in your life.
You could even need witness protection, you could also be totally destroyed by the PR and Media (if they side by the defendant).

Just take that into account, Its never that simple.

Cesar R M

Can we please put an end to abuse allegations in any context. This thread, and indeed website, is not a suitable forum to discuss this. If any of wish to have those conversations, please do it elsewhere.

Any further posts about this will be deleted and warning points given, which will ultimately lead to bans.
yikes sorry, I only read the discussion until now.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Some people might feel not worth the fight.
You might say "obligations". But what if it was a VERY POWERFUL person who was in the line? or a MAFIA boss?
would you still happily go to report murder?
you would need to make a balance of benefits vs negatives of how this accusation might impact in your life.
You could even need witness protection, you could also be totally destroyed by the PR and Media (if they side by the defendant).

Just take that into account, Its never that simple.
I'm pretty sure Steve has asked us to move on.

edit: I see you finally got there!!!!

BalooChicago

It's too bad the old WDW monorails from Vegas were just left to rot. 170k is a lot for one car, but it would have been nice to see a whole train preserved somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom