A Spirited Perfect Ten

culturenthrills

Since we have been discussing the modern Disney Store's almost exclusive focus on young children, there has been another trend going on at the company; creating high-end products for films, like the Live-Action "Cinderella", targeted at female professionals.
And you know what is hilarious about the some of the lines for Young women for Cinderella and Malificient is they were sold at Hot Topic. If Disney only had a store to sell stuff in.

WDW1974

Original Poster
So, the highlight of the shareholders meeting was Doobie 's son Gideon getting a discombobulated Bob Iger to sort of admit to the rebranding of TPFKaTD-MGMS (something I told you was happening well over a year ago)?!?!

Sorry, I need a day off from the insanity of Disney and the fan community. Maybe I should go eat a tasty bacon cupcake while looking at those photos Disney released today of Bob, Tom Staggs and new parks head Lex Luthor on the SDL site.

WHAT YOU TALKING 'BOUT WILLIS?!? There was no release of any pics. So shocking. Truly.

Why are people not paying attention to what is right in front of their faces?

Yep, I need a day (or two off) from this sheer insanity. I'll just go sit with my tinfoil hat collection because it sure beats choosing to be ignorant.

Creathir

So, the highlight of the shareholders meeting was Doobie 's son Gideon getting a discombobulated Bob Iger to sort of admit to the rebranding of TPFKaTD-MGMS (something I told you was happening well over a year ago)?!?!

Sorry, I need a day off from the insanity of Disney and the fan community. Maybe I should go eat a tasty bacon cupcake while looking at those photos Disney released today of Bob, Tom Staggs and new parks head Lex Luthor on the SDL site.

WHAT YOU TALKING 'BOUT WILLIS?!? There was no release of any pics. So shocking. Truly.

Why are people not paying attention to what is right in front of their faces?

Yep, I need a day (or two off) from this sheer insanity. I'll just go sit with my tinfoil hat collection because it sure beats choosing to be ignorant.

One guy seemed to have wanted to soak Iger in acetone, but I'm not sure what the point of that would have been? Maybe he planned on watching Frozen for the 13th time, stroking his dog, while looking down at Iger muttering "It rubs the acetone on its skin..."

What creepy QA folks at the shareholder meeting...

Animaniac93-98

You have a point but Attractions are separate experiences from each other. whereas the Star Wars Movies are part of an inter-connected story.

For over 20 years after the release of the original movie there was no 6 episode interconnected story. People who became fans of those movies need not have to like the prequels to justify their fandom.

Similairly, audiences can watch and enjoy parts 4-6 without having to sit through 1-3, as was done for so many years by millions of people.

HMF

For over 20 years after the release of the original movie there was no 6 episode interconnected story. People who became fans of those movies need not have to like the prequels to justify their fandom.

Similairly, audiences can watch and enjoy parts 4-6 without having to sit through 1-3, as was done for so many years by millions of people.
It would be like missing half the story to me but to each his own.

Skippy

Man, I have no idea how PMs work these days. And I don't know a better way to ask this question

But @ParentsOf4 said int this thread a few weeks ago:
"If you want to beat up Disney for spending only 7.4% of domestic P&R revenue on domestic capex last quarter while Universal spent 25.6% and even the lowly Six Flags spent 9.2% in 2014, then I'm all for it."

I'm interested if anyone has numbers on hand about the same statistic but over the past year instead of just the past quarter. I can start looking into it myself, but I figure I'd ask before spending the time myself in case anyone had the numbers off hand. And I apologize if these numbers were stated and I missed it.

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom