A Spirited Perfect Ten

lazyboy97o

But to be fair and more objective, people didn't know immediately via the Internet or social media when things happened, so who's to say that the heralded journalists didn't manipulate the narrative to fit particular agendas? I'm not making any accusations, but how are we so certain that those things didn't happen back then? We would have never known.
Just choosing what to mention is an act of bias and manipulation of the narrative.

NearTheEars

But in the cases mentioned we have 'media' personalities married to high government officials - no way there could be any conflict of interest there :rolleyes:, It's not like a couple of newsies from competing papers/stations being married.

I'd be interested in knowing which couples in that list were married before they were elevated to those positions. It would be unfortunate for a person to turn down high-profile opportunities because the person that they married wasn't suitable.

If those "newsies" from competing stations can keep work and home separate, why not the Press Secretary and his wife?

Again, what it is alleged Bob and Willow did is absolutely unacceptable if true.

WildcatDen

or a campground in PA
16409_thumbnail-1024.jpg
So, Willow Bay has a "Foot Path" that leads to the "Toilets". Interesting. And do my eyes see "Parking" in the rear? Too bad I couldn't come up with something for the "Dump Station". . .

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I'd be interested in knowing which couples in that list were married before they were elevated to those positions. It would be unfortunate for a person to turn down high-profile opportunities because the person that they married wasn't suitable.

If those "newsies" from competing stations can keep work and home separate, why not the Press Secretary and his wife?

Again, what it is alleged Bob and Willow did is absolutely unacceptable if true.

Because being in media and government is inherently a conflict of interest, Two reporters working for competing news outlets does not endanger the public's right to know. Where a Govt+News couple certainly does

Mike C

Some crazy rumors on Orlando United:

B/C ticket coming for JP after all (no clue what type of attraction)

Some sort of D/E ticket coaster going into KidZone area (could either replace E.T. or be in addition to it)

Any insiders know about this?

Nothing specific, but I do know the latest earnings results for the parks have given the go ahead for multiple projects that were on standby. And accelerating some others. Before Kong is done, possibly expect at least two other projects to start construction.

mahnamahna101

Nothing specific, but I do know the latest earnings results for the parks have given the go ahead for multiple projects that were on standby. And accelerating some others. Before Kong is done, possibly expect at least two other projects to start construction.
Imagine if Kong, the mystery coaster, Sapphire Falls, CityWalk 3.0 and the JW revamp are all finished by the end of 2016! Ohh this is going to be a fun year...

Mike S

Man it's good to be a Universal passholder :happy:

ETA: Two new projects starting before Kong is done. Meanwhile at Disney we have things shut down at DHS with no news, or work being done, on their replacements except for a third Toy Story track. The differences between the resorts are staggering.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Uhhhhhhhhhh.........

Yeah I think I'll take offense to that

Sorry Dave, Should have qualified that with BROADCAST journalists, Witl O'Reilly and Williams being the latest fabulists to disgrace journalism.

Photojournalists usually record things as they are but then the editors do stuff like make black men darker to make them more 'menacing' etc it's a far cry from when I worked for a paper in college and we filed down the negative carrier so you could see the sprocket holes to prove we were not cherry picking bits of an image.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Man it's good to be a Universal passholder :happy:

ETA: Two new projects starting before Kong is done. Meanwhile at Disney we have things shut down at DHS with no news, or work being done, on their replacements except for a third Toy Story track. The differences between the resorts are staggering.

Yes it IS good to be a Uni Passholder, Valet parking, Free water & passholder events it's almost like UNI WANTS your business.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom