A Spirited Perfect Ten

Nubs70

I'd truly take cocky and arrogant over the pink mustaches. Purposely obnoxious mustache culture is the worst fad I can remember. I'd take idiots in to see 90s giant leg pants again over hipster musctaches. The newest hairstyles I see younger guys wearing is pretty terrible too. The shave sides with perfectly shaped top of their head... they look like old pictures of nazi officers.
Don't knock the high n tight haircut. I went from the famed mullet straight to #1 clipper on the sides/finger width on top with no sideburns. I do discriminate against hairstylist with sausage fingers.

bhg469

Don't knock the high n tight haircut. I went from the famed mullet straight to #1 clipper on the sides/finger width on top with no sideburns. I do discriminate against hairstylist with sausage fingers.
No I am pretty much shaved on my head, I'm talking about pretty long on top and almost completely shaved sides. Think elvis top with bald sides. It's really "in" with the cool guys lately. High and tight is pretty timeless.

Disneyhead'71

No, they aren't. How are you going to tell one how cold or hot they're feeling?

You're taking things very literally. People say they're "freezing" for an effect. Would you prefer "really, really cold?"
Here Raven, let be clarify for you.

Raven is flippin' freezin' when the thermometer dips below 60ish.

With these curmudgeons you need to be succinct and articulate or you'll spin'um out.

Disneyhead'71

The fact that it has that name makes it a complete joke...
Obviously, you're not gay.

Silly? Yes. Hot? OMG!

Pictures-Male-Lumbersexuals-Beards-Buns.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom