A Spirited Perfect Ten

KYWDW

Reference for burger hunters:

Shula Burger- West US192 in the Target Parking Lot

Burger 21- Mall at Millennia parking lot

BurgerFi- Conroy/Apopka-Vineland and Downtown Winter Park

Shake Shack- Lakeside Plaza in Winter Park

Teak- Metrowest area
Don't forget B & B Junction in Winter Park.

WildcatDen

Agreed. In-N-Out is legendary, but give me the quality of a Fudd's patty and fresh baked roll any day.

Unfortunately all the Fudd's up here in the Buckeye state were poorly placed in less-than-great areas and disappeared about 15 years ago.

Is the one at Fiesta Bay Mall still open? That was one of the strangest vacation experiences I've ever had: My wife and I (before we had kids) wandering through a zombie mall before accidentally finding a Fuddruckers that was equally empty. We've been back a few times since, but it's been a few years.

We ALWAYS hit Fudd's at least once a year in our late-summer Myrtle Beach vacation.
The Fuddruckers name always confused me. I guess Puddwhakkers was already taken?

hpyhnt 1000

Clearly someon who never went to wegmans. Publix is a gateway supermarket that leads to better ones

Unless you move out of Florida to an area with lousy supermarkets (like Washington, DC). Then Publix suddenly becomes greatest supermarket of all time.

There's another subject that always pops up in Spirited threads: supermarkets.

So Sea World couldn't make payroll today. Bets on bankruptcy filing date?

Ouch. Man, if I still lived in Florida I'd make a point to visit a few times in the near future, both to help them out and in case the worse happens. Would be a real shame to see that park close, especially given all the upgrades that have been taken place.

khale1970

I might be wrong about this but I would be interested to find out what % of those that created succesful business from the ground floor graduated from an Ivy League business school. My impression, and it very well may be wrong, is that entrepreneurs start businesses, lead them until retirement, then are replaced by Ivy League business grads who know about the theory of running a business.

I'm sure it's not representative, but Fred Smith graduated from Yale before starting FedEx. He was also Skull and Bones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom