A Spirited Perfect Ten

brb1006

Disney is hiring Fifty Shades Of Grey screenwriter Kelly Marcel for a Live-Action "Cruella" movie.
http://www./2015/10/disney-taps-fif...r-kelly-marcel-for-live-action-cruella-movie/

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
SDL had a fire at the castle today (Via DisneyandMore.blogspot.com)

12141520_966536153390189_8281737608256226663_n.jpg

Fire at a chinese facility, there's a real surprise hopefully not much damage was done

Nubs70

Disney is hiring Fifty Shades Of Grey screenwriter Kelly Marcel for a Live-Action "Cruella" movie.
http://www./2015/10/disney-taps-fif...r-kelly-marcel-for-live-action-cruella-movie/
50 shades was total crap. I have my own predilections but man was that movie boring. Turned it off half way through.

FigmentForver96

Wow.

I hope some of the horror stories of this project get told. The public doesn't know the half of what fresh hell this park has been.

And that castle is ugly as sin. Most of the park will be truly gorgeous, but that castle is a monstrosity.
It does look odd although I'm waiting for foliage and the finished product before final judgment.

ChrisM

Because ..... Well if Columbus ruined my culture, I'd be a lil mad 500 years later...[/QUO
500 years of real time cultural experience sure helps to establish a basis for opinion.

Columbus did some real nasty stuff to some Native American tribes. Of course, said tribes also enslaved other tribes, practiced human sacrifice, and likely participated in cannibalism, so I'm not sure who we are supposed to be shedding tears for here, exactly.

Man will be be inhumane to his fellow man? When two technologically disparate cultures clash, the less technologically advanced culture faces certain doom? Shocking!

I'm relatively pleased that we aren't cutting out and eating people's hearts on a regular basis any longer. Similarly, I'm equally pleased we aren't enslaving entire populations, cutting of their hands, and hanging them around people's necks, or forcing them to convert their religion or face the sword (outside of the Middle East, at least). History is a bloody thing. I recommend enjoying the uniquely prosperous and relatively peaceful era we were all lucky enough to have been born into.

MKCP 1985

The Americas were going to be populated by outsiders one way or another so no use crying over the past. Think of it this way, had matters been left alone there would be no Walt Disney World.

Man, I had been saving up that 7,000th post for something profound and that didn't happen. Oh well, no reason #7,000 should have been any different than the rest of them. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom