A Spirited Perfect Ten

Cosmic Commando

It is something that happens all of the time with toys and movies. There are also plenty of cases where the toys reveal a twist in the plot.
And the toys are not always accurate to the plot:
Lego-76008-Iron-Man-The-Mandarin-Ultimate-Showdown-super-heroes-4.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Due to my faith in humanity, I wouldn't be surprised if someone took investment advice from Goofy himself. But hey, you put your opinion out there Disney forum or not... so I gave you mine. Reckless and a nice way to lose some money. Individual stock picking is gambling, shorting individual blue chips is Russian roulette.

You mean Russian Roulette with every chamber BUT one loaded...

GiveMeTheMusic

My spies are telling me that there WILL be announcements during the parks panel at D23, although insanely enough the lineup is still up in the air.

Make decisions Disney, and stick to them. It's mind blowing that no one feels strong enough to pilot the ship and make a decision sometimes.

I've been asked not to say what the announcements are, but they're nothing we haven't been discussing ad nauseum here. There wasn't anything on the list that folks here don't already know about.

I'm also kind of hoping the announcements don't leak. We don't need Disney to get cold feet this week, we want some action.

Mouse Trap

My spies are telling me that there WILL be announcements during the parks panel at D23, although insanely enough the lineup is still up in the air.

Make decisions Disney, and stick to them. It's mind blowing that no one feels strong enough to pilot the ship and make a decision sometimes.

I've been asked not to say what the announcements are, but they're nothing we haven't been discussing ad nauseum here. There wasn't anything on the list that folks here don't already know about.

I'm also kind of hoping the announcements don't leak. We don't need Disney to get cold feet this week, we want some action.

Maybe I'm going too far here, but will there be DL announcements as well?

PhotoDave219

I am cautiously optimistic. I hope for a DHS announcement.

Alas D23 is so chaotic, I've given up on what to expect.

Cosmic Commando

GiveMeTheMusic

Just gonna leave this here for the "Tokyo can do no wrong" crowd..... http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...er-claims-insensitivity-nagasaki-anniversary/

As mentioned above, that's Disney corporate's Japan Twitter account. TDR is separately managed with their own social media.

While of course TDR can do wrong, they rarely do so - that's why they're now the worldwide standard for Disney parks. Their own fans take them to task - many are not happy with the smaller Halloween offerings this year at DisneySea. But that park is also getting a ginormous Frozen expansion and E-ticket, so you win some you lose some.

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

As mentioned above, that's Disney corporate's Japan Twitter account. TDR is separately managed with their own social media.

While of course TDR can do wrong, they rarely do so - that's why they're now the worldwide standard for Disney parks. Their own fans take them to task - many are not happen with the smaller Halloween offerings this year at DisneySea. But that park is also getting a ginormous Frozen expansion and E-ticket, so you win some you lose some.

I didnt see it mentioned above..... But I'll take your word for it.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
With the amount of time disney spends on keeping things from leaking they seem to have forgotten that with youtube everything is everywhere... new star wars footage/teaser from our south Korean friends!!

EDIT: so it's not so much a leak as a official international trailer... still cool either way

Watch "[스타워즈: 깨어난 포스] 30초 예고편 공개" on YouTube

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom