A Spirited Perfect Ten

truecoat

You're about the only one who seems to have that opinion.

So, Jeff Goldblum has a daughter who doesn't look like him (adopted I guess but more along the lines of affirmative action cause we couldn't have a main character be black). She happens to stow away on an RV that was loaded with snacks but no one ever stepped foot in while on a boat to the island. Oh, she's also a failed gymnast who hung around long enough to swing on some conveniently placed parallel bars to kick a raptor's .

I'm not saying the 3rd one was way better, it's not but I expect more from Spielberg than this pos.

truecoat

oh man..bryce d howard though...

homina homina:)

She had the trendy movie CEO business woman hairdo.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Cesar R M

oh man..bryce d howard though...

homina homina:)
by the way.. I just seen a few images similar to your icon.
Makes me wonder if its a new trend.
I loved the "toothless" one. (from how to train your dragon)

So, Jeff Goldblum has a daughter who doesn't look like him (adopted I guess but more along the lines of affirmative action cause we couldn't have a main character be black). She happens to stow away on an RV that was loaded with snacks but no one ever stepped foot in while on a boat to the island. Oh, she's also a failed gymnast who hung around long enough to swing on some conveniently placed parallel bars to kick a raptor's ***.

I'm not saying the 3rd one was way better, it's not but I expect more from Spielberg than this pos.
spielberg probably only produced ( as in tossed money)

No different on how the Transformers franchise went downhill quality wise.

BrerJon

On the kong topic,
The guys who made this are making the Kong AA...I would rather have that...than some not overly impressive dinosaur AAs because no can seems to get them done right for Florida's humidity.

Universal has invested a lot in 'fauxnimatronics', human controlled puppets that look like animatronics. They look great, they don't break down, and they've used them in Halloween Horror houses (notably Alien vs Predator), for the Transformers meet and greets, and recently the Raptor Encounter. It wouldn't surprise me at all if (maybe not for Kong himself) at least some elements of Skull Island will be puppets like that.

Last edited:

BrerJon

Having re watched all three, Lost World is awful. JP3 was better but still not a great movie.

I rewatched them all recently and was surprised how good JP3 is. Everyone dismisses it as if it's a cheap B-movie Sharknado type thing, so I was expecting it to be a bit poor but it's actually a decent sequel, not that much worse than Jurassic World and at least as good as The Lost World.

Mike S

So, Jeff Goldblum has a daughter who doesn't look like him (adopted I guess but more along the lines of affirmative action cause we couldn't have a main character be black). She happens to stow away on an RV that was loaded with snacks but no one ever stepped foot in while on a boat to the island. Oh, she's also a failed gymnast who hung around long enough to swing on some conveniently placed parallel bars to kick a raptor's ***.

There's a line in the first movie where Malcolm says he has multiple ex-wives and how he doesn't care about race (or something like that). Obviously one of them was black.

bhg469

I miss read and thought you were talking about jurassic world and notost world. My bad!

Smiddimizer

On the kong topic,

The guys who made this are making the Kong AA...I would rather have that...than some not overly impressive dinosaur AAs because no can seems to get them done right for Florida's humidity.

:jawdrop: Superior animatronics were always the biggest leverage Disney had over Universal for me. If this is any indication of where they're headed....and assuming they can build something on this scale that's fully automated...now that would be game over.

rael ramone

Great video with Bob Iger about how ESPN, and Disney can be sold directly to consumers. This man is the definition of artful dodger.

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/disney-ceo-brands-could-sold-120600665.html

I've linked before a great article from Seeking Alpha (the article might not be available anymore - some articles are 'pro' and go behind a pay wall after a few days) that says their biggest revenue stream from their most profitable division is the ESPN subscription fees. It's like a drug company trying to keep the share price up by saying there's more in the pipeline once Lipitor goes generic...

I don't share his optimism - it's an opportunity for competitors to take 'sports share' - and you've got the professional leagues (and by professional that in reality includes college football and mens basketball) who consistently want more and more for their content - and at the same time are competitors in delivering the content to the consumers...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom