A Spirited Perfect Ten

SJFPKT

Well, first off its a piece hosted by Fox Sports against their primary competitor. (Pro Tip to FoxSports1: NBC Sports Network is your competitor. ESPN is your daddy.)

However, they point out a dangerous trend..... But since the only reason NOT to cut the cable cord is sports, Comcast and Time Warner have as much to lose as Disney does. Meaning if this bubble bursts and ESPN loses customers, so does Comcast & Time Warner, since those are the carriers.....

I don't really think who Clay Travis works for plays in to it. He pretty much hates Fox, they just happen to be the one to pay him the most. He was better on his own before Fox picked up the website.

EDIT: I would venture to say he spends more time on ESPN, SECN and ESPN Radio than he does Fox

PhotoDave219

I don't really think who Clay Travis works for plays in to it. He pretty much hates Fox, they just happen to be the one to pay him the most. He was better on his own before Fox picked up the website.

EDIT: I would venture to say he spends more time on ESPN, SECN and ESPN Radio than he does Fox

Its the appearance of a conflict of interest. Hard to take him seriously.

Anyways..... War Tide! (did i do that right?)

Quinnmac000

Well, first off its a piece hosted by Fox Sports against their primary competitor. (Pro Tip to FoxSports1: NBC Sports Network is your competitor. ESPN is your daddy.)

However, they point out a dangerous trend..... But since the only reason NOT to cut the cable cord is sports, Comcast and Time Warner have as much to lose as Disney does. Meaning if this bubble bursts and ESPN loses customers, so does Comcast & Time Warner, since those are the carriers.....

Comcast and Time Warner has less as they are widely invested in ISP. Want to cut cable cool guess what, if you want to stream you have to have internet in some form.

BrianLo

Oh man... this photo. Priceless, in so many ways.

biwdw293847.jpg

BrianLo

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

"Since breaking ground in 2011, Disney and Shanghai Shendi Group announced that they were expanding the park by adding additional attractions and entertainment to allow more guests to have a spectacular Disney experience at Grand Opening in spring of 2016. Stay tuned for more updates on Shanghai Disney Resort."

This makes it sound like they haven't yet included the extra attractions/expansions. Also, not surprisingly, Toy Story Playland is not mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom