A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

Quinnmac000

What don't you like? Just curious.

I looked and can't really decide...,

It's way too busy for animated characters. I get they were trying to get them as realistic to real clocks and candelabra's but they went a little too liberace and too overly designed. This would a case where less is more whereas other live action Disney films would better off with more detail.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
It's way too busy for animated characters. I get they were trying to get them as realistic to real clocks and candelabra's but they went a little too liberace and too overly designed. This would a case where less is more whereas other live action Disney films would better off with more detail.

Gotcha...

I am interested in seeing how they will look when moving around.

HauntedMansionFLA

That's exactly what we did. Space, splash, and mine train, then after lunch at BoG we we on a FP grind to say the least. And thanks, we did have an excellent time!
I bet a lot of people try to save their FastPasses until the afternoon. This will be our first trip using the new system and trying to get a handle on the planning part. This is a great tip on using the system to your advantage.

brb1006

And you hadn't even seen the characters in motion yet.

Matt7187

I bet a lot of people try to save their FastPasses until the afternoon. This will be our first trip using the new system and trying to get a handle on the planning part. This is a great tip on using the system to your advantage.
One tip is to never use one of your first 3 FP's for a nighttime show. We used FP's for all the actual rides at HS, then got one for Fantasmic at around 2 PM. I'm not sure if it will work like that at all parks (MK specifically) but it worked there.

Quinnmac000

And you hadn't even seen the characters in motion yet.

Haven't seen them in motion but this is a family film. My 5 year old niece and my 10 year old nephew both thought Cogsworth looks creepy (I'm actually fine with Cogsworth design a little much but its okay) but Lumiere is really just a weird design choice, maybe it will show up better on film maybe not.

NearTheEars

I tend to make FPs for around mid-day for Space, Pan and 7DMT. That way I can hit all the attractions in Adventureland, Frontierland and the Haunted Mansion after rope drop with little wait. Then we burn through those FPs and any others that follow one at a time. Either that, or we park hop after the mid day FPs.

SorcererMC

It seems they are going for the Rococo style (asymmetrical and whimsical), which is an interesting choice because it's not the most aesthetically pleasing. I would have preferred a more classical Baroque style - but there is this from the animated film

Sonconato

Call me crazy, but I actually like the new FP system, you just have to know how to take advantage of it. In MK last Friday, my mom and I used 13 FP's and got on all the headliners with no waits. We would have never been able to do that on the old system.
You did it right for sure. Although we rarely go early in the day, that is exactly the suggestions my family and I have made to people when asking about scheduling FastPasses. The only problem is, that as more people realize this, the "add on" FPs are going to get harder to obtain. It actually may get harder to get the preplanned ones as well if everybody wants to schedule those in the morning.

Matt7187

You did it right for sure. Although we rarely go early in the day, that is exactly the suggestions my family and I have made to people when asking about scheduling FastPasses. The only problem is, that as more people realize this, the "add on" FPs are going to get harder to obtain. It actually may get harder to get the preplanned ones as well if everybody wants to schedule those in the morning.
It could potentially become more wide spread, but as long as there are still tons of people that don't know how fastpass works and book none until the day of (which I see all the time), I don't think it will become a burden.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom