A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

SorcererMC

I'd like to see the actual wait times along with the posted. One of the things we noticed with Animal Kingdom this year vs 2015 is that posted wait times are more inflated. That makes the park seem busier than it is.

That's interesting re: 'makes the park seem busier than it is'. On the last earnings call, Iger was saying that guests are staying up to 2 hours longer in the park than they expected, and maybe that is because they are having to wait longer for the rides they want to do?

Also on the last call, Iger was saying that attendance was meeting expectations, but that a lot of the guests were from all areas of China, and that they think Shanghai locals may be postponing visits to when it's not the high season or after the popularity after opening dies down.

truecoat

But...the whole thing is a mess, right? Darth Iger's biggest failure ever? I mean, I thought he pretty much doomed the entire park when they didn't publish that one photo of him from the publicity blitz? Don't tell me that all we have believed in has come crashing down by...being a success?

Say it ain't so!

MagicHappens1971

Didn't no where else to post this by thought it was really funny lol
image.jpeg

Cesar R M

But...the whole thing is a mess, right? Darth Iger's biggest failure ever? I mean, I thought he pretty much doomed the entire park when they didn't publish that one photo of him from the publicity blitz? Don't tell me that all we have believed in has come crashing down by...being a success?

Say it ain't so!
They might have gone full berzerk to finish on time. Because it was reported that a lot of stuff wasnt even ready.

Cesar R M

I'd like to see the actual wait times along with the posted. One of the things we noticed with Animal Kingdom this year vs 2015 is that posted wait times are more inflated. That makes the park seem busier than it is.
I actually wonder the same and if its related to the FastPass addition to some of the attractions that never needed it.

PiratesoftheHM

Word on Twitter from user @vashsky that the new DLR hotel on the DTD parking lot will have a restaurant with views of NOS and RoA. Therefore a visual protrusion into the park and visible from Frontierland etc. anyone know of any truth to this? @marni1971 @WDW1974

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom