A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

COProgressFan

Another good tidbit from Unofficial Guide 2017.

The review of the Poly Bungalows....

In a nutshell, they raved about the inside.

Not so good was the price and the proximity to the MK Ferry - specifically the sounds a ferry is required by law to make whenever it comes and/or leaves the dock and the effect that has on the occupants of the bungalows.

Which was discussed right here on these forums before the bungalows were even built. Not surprising at all. Every time I've ridden the ferry boat, I've thought "that would really suck to listen to these boats until 2am".

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Bob Iger's golden parachute is worth $111 million dollars; $29 million in severance pay and $82 million in expedited vesting of shares.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-golden-parachutes

THIS is exactly what's wrong with US corporate culture, An executive fired should get the SAME package a 'regular' employee would receive which is a couple of weeks pay and a perp walk out the door.

And puhleeze don't give me the 'They have a contract' line, That policy can be included as part of the boilerplate.

Disneyhead'71

And THIS is exactly what's wrong with US corporate culture, An executive fired should get the SAME package a 'regular' employee would receive which is a couple of weeks pay and a perp walk out the door.
If Bob was fired today with no "Golden Parachute", he would still be richer than all the front line CMs at WDW and DLR combined.

Cesar R M

If Bob was fired today with no "Golden Parachute", he would still be richer than all the front line CMs at WDW and DLR combined.
exactly, why he shouldnt have such dumb parachutes in case he gets fired or he tanks the company.
Noone should be encouraging mediocrity. Not saying that bob is mediocre... but lately a ton of CEOs have won fortunes by just breaking companies apart to sell assets, ruin the employees and lower investors.. and keep the high level investors rich.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Now you can take home a photo of you with absolutely no sign of the ride itself, except the filthy front of the boat (and I can't figure out what's in the background- are those steps?)

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ampaign=Feed:+DisneyParks+(Disney+Parks+Blog)

ksfw3r13.jpg

Frozen Ever After has set sail into the wintery world of “Frozen“!

You can relive the magic of your adventure long after you’ve journeyed through Arendelle, as Disney PhotoPass Service offers an on-ride photo capture opportunity!

While you’re enjoying a boat tour through the kingdom of Arendelle during a special “Summer Snow Day” with Queen Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and friends, our camera will capture a photo of you during an exciting moment of your journey.

I've always wanted a commemorative dirty boat pic!

SorcererMC

Now you can take home a photo of you with absolutely no sign of the ride itself, except the filthy front of the boat (and I can't figure out what's in the background- are those steps?)

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/08/say-freeze-disney-photopass-captures-your-adventure-on-frozen-ever-after/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+DisneyParks+(Disney+Parks+Blog)

ksfw3r13.jpg

Am I the only one who finds it strange that this pic features a boat full of adults?

rael ramone

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/08/say-freeze-disney-photopass-captures-your-adventure-on-frozen-ever-after/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+DisneyParks+(Disney+Parks+Blog)

ksfw3r13.jpg

Maybe they'll next take pics of you in the audience for Hall of Presidents or Carousel of Progress - show the folks back home you sound asleep....

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

ksfw3r13.jpg

Damn that's ugly, Perhaps a bit more intensity and focusing on the strobe so the background would fade to black one would think a creative company could figure these kinds of issues out...

MagicHappens1971

Tokyo Disneyland just announced today yet another "renewal" of the Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights adding a Frozen float, the return of an enhanced Beauty and the Beast float and some additions/enhancements to the Cinderella unit.

This is for July 2017
I read its 5 new floats in total.

BrerJon

As awfully dull, uncreative and cash-grabby as the Frozen photos are, you can imagine parents with their little princess in an Elsa dress would snap it up in a heartbeat, so I think that's who it is for, not for the bored to tears adults.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom