A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

Cesar R M

I'm honestly surprised WDW doesn't have little dispensers for them so they meter out exactly the same amount of alcohol each time.
I dont think people will be happy to see their bartender use a droplet dispenser or another precise instrument for micro-liters.

Cesar R M

Someone on Twitter pointed out the reports of them planning on cloning Everest seem really redundant with Roaring Rapids's similar storyline. It even has the same "You see the monster moving in shadow, drop and see the beast in animatronic form" show scenes. Thing is though, Everest was better at building suspense and paced out the monster encounters accordingly.
Roaring on the other hand compresses all of that into the middle of the show and you just escape past some water phenomena. The whirlpool effect is pretty cool, but I'm almost wondering if it would be possible to have Q'araq's head peeking from the center and giving the beast more of a supernatural force of nature edge and add more "You're being hunted" tension.

Still the best river rapids ride Disney has built all things considered...
They still need more coasters imho. Tron is too short.

Cesar R M

Mike S

Variety is the spice of life. A slow moving dark/screen hybrid does provide actual variety when it is wedged between two water rides. The LPS tram is fairly unique in terms of the greater resort menu as well.

Kong isn't completely breaking UC's bag of tricks, but I see no real issues with it. It's USO with the forthcoming 2017 attractions where the wheels actually fall off and the criticsm is deserved.

I finally rode the real tram tour today. The Kong portion was quite enjoyable, Fast and Furious was phoned in garbage.
At least we got Volcano Bay coming as well. I really hope F&F ends up better than I'm expecting and the criticisms from Hollywood were addressed in our version. I don't really know what to expect with Jimmy Fallon. The next big thing to be excited about after Kong seems to be Nintendo. I'm really curious of what those announcements @WDW1974 talked about are. I'm positive one of them will be Nintendo but the other is a wild card since he did say both parks.

rael ramone

Came back recently from a trip to Albuquerque. Two thoughts:

1. The airport looks like Coronado Springs inside. Right down to the color scheme, fonts and sign colors.

2. The bathroom there had to be, without question, the cleanest public bathroom I've ever seen. It literally glistened. And this is 2016. And in a part of the country where there is literally 3rd world level poverty. They see the value in having both their locals as well as their guests having clean bathrooms - showing true respect for their guests. (It was on the 'public' side of security so all could benefit from it, not just flyers - across the hall there was a 'meet and greet' - actually signed as such). Somehow the rising costs of travel there had a trickle down effect into providing a premium service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom