A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

jakeman

Oh believe me, I'm with you on this. Those lounges across property turn into waiting rooms for the restaurants.... And while Splitsville kinda services that, it really doesnt.
new-did-we-just-become-best-friends-gif-288.gif

Disneyhead'71

They may feel that Splitville and the hotel lounges (with their standard definition TVs and crappy hours) services that demo.

I disagree. I've made several post over the years that they have enough craft beers across property that they could compile them in one place and have a fairly respectable taphouse. It's a no-brainer, but the glacial pace that Disney latches onto a trend I doubt it's going to ever happen.
DS needs one of these:

3-NBC-Sports-Grill-Brew-Exterior2.jpg

Mike S

Tokyo is the gold standard, so it should be the top choice. Usually adding Hong Kong or Shanghai (or both) to your airline ticket will be a minimal price difference - might be worth looking to hitting more than one resort since you're flying all the way over there.
That's actually my blue sky plan right now. Hit up all three Asian Disneys in one trip. DLP would be whenever I get to Europe.
Celebrate the opening of Shanghai Disneyland by visiting California and partaking in some Chinese New Year leftovers. Sounds "fun".

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ebrate-the-opening-of-shanghai-disney-resort/
The one comment.
Are they planning something similar for the China pavilion at Epcot? Thanks!
I'm going to go ahead and say no even though it would totally work there much more than DCA. Too expensive.
Grand Opening of Shanghai Disneyland to be Telecast on Disney Channel Networks (Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD)
http://www.laughingplace.com/w/news...-disneyland-telecast-disney-channel-networks/

SHDLR1923.jpg
No commercials huh? I'll give it a watch.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I know!!! :D I'll be driving up this Sunday.
tumblr_lg8uhrRUlC1qcoekr.gif

A very accurate depiction of me... And every other person in Pittsburgh right now. The energy in the city is palpable....aaaaand I'm in party central :cool: something something, vague attempt to add Disney something or other to keep it on topic, there's 40,000 people outside of Consol center, it's amazing to see.

O! I can keep it on topic! The current going rate for ONE ticket to the game is about $8,000, or, three nights at the Polynesian.
:D

NearTheEars

No, we were in the regular Stand-By line at least 15 minutes before both shows were scheduled to begin. They shut off the stand-by line for Fantasmic not long after we got in line.

Yeah, folks like up for that show an hour in advance. If they shut the line off shortly after you entered then you were basically in the "go fill in any empty seat you can find" part of the line.

TalkingHead

And the first ride pov video just got uploaded from tonights soft opening. I'm going to mark this video as a spoiler for those that prefer to wait until they finally ride it but the guests really loves it judging by the reactions.

The AA isn't as animated as I expected it to be. In fact, I'm not sure it looks any better than the figure in Kongfrontation. But retro is good, right?

NearTheEars

A very accurate depiction of me... And every other person in Pittsburgh right now. The energy in the city is palpable....aaaaand I'm in party central :cool: something something, vague attempt to add Disney something or other to keep it on topic, there's 40,000 people outside of Consol center, it's amazing to see.

O! I can keep it on topic! The current going rate for ONE ticket to the game is about $8,000, or, three nights at the Polynesian.
:D

Go Pens! I would have driven over to Tampa during the East Finals, but it was too expensive.

BrerJon

Now what could they possibly do with that.

I can see them doing a really bad Tiki Room movie, the story would be a girl in New York or wherever purchases an old Tiki statue, but it's enchanted, comes to life and wreaks havoc in the city, magically turning all the humans into singing birds.

It would be a Gremlins/Night at the Museum type 'get it back in the box' movie, and it would be wonderfully awful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom