A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

DisneyOutsider

Wondering out loud here...
The prices of the parks are ever increasing...
So average folk (like me (teachers salary, no complaining, LOVE what I get to do everyday)) can not afford to go very often any more, but still would like to be able to visit the parks from time to time.
After carefull (or not so) consideration, theyt make the decision to move to Orlando and find employent, get an annual pass, and end up overcrowding WDW parks, and raise the cost of living to California levels from that angle...

No, I do not believe that Disney-addicted school teachers are fueling the rise in cost of living and crowding of theme parks in Orlando 😂

Unplugged

I mean, I'm curious, but I ain't $25 curious, and just because they say something on the tour doesn't make it factual.

It's simple hydroponics & aquaonics. You can research it on your own and find the same information, it's just the way it's presented by Disney cuts through the mass Google info and presents a simplified case study. There is nothing in the tour that can't be replicated at home on a smaller scale. I took the tour and everything is factual. There is no need for them to make things up in this case. Now as far as obsolescence goes, newer more efficient systems exist for some aspects, including the switch to LED lighting of specific frequencies tuned for plant photo synthesis.

Figments Friend

Seeing these dumpsters stationed outside of the WoL Pavillion fill me with a twinge of sadness.

image.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom