A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

spacemt354

Chili's
axFkKa.gif

AEfx

LOL, that's what I love about the intersectional nonsense. It is the most well-thought out secular social engineering propaganda ever invented. If you look past it's absolutely destructive nature, it is a fascinating study - how it insulates the inherent contradictions at its very core by establishing presumptive dismissals of them in it's very own doctrine. It's no wonder it has been able to convince otherwise intelligent people to submit to it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
LOL, that's what I love about the intersectional nonsense. It is the most well-thought out secular social engineering propaganda ever invented. If you look past it's absolutely destructive nature, it is a fascinating study - how it insulates the inherent contradictions at its very core by establishing presumptive dismissals of them in it's very own doctrine. It's no wonder it has been able to convince otherwise intelligent people to submit to it.
"intelligent"

;)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I have seen some very smart people fall down that rabbit hole...the pseudo-academic claims trigger (no pun intended) some inherent guilt they have, in order to rewire their logic circuits to nullify rational thought. This is what they call being "woke".
Guilt, regret, depression or general insecurity. Yeap.

Astro Blaster

Remember when this thread was about Walt Disney World and the parks in general? Poor Spirit no wonder he wanted this thread to originally get locked.
Yes usually even if the thread is “off-topic” I like to read the discussions because at least they are somewhat relevant...but I have no idea what is going on here.

To bring it back to WDW, I just came back from a 5-night trip there. Good time overall, really liked the options at F&W. Thought they actually were reasonably priced considering portion sizes. Didn’t have any issues with “drunks” besides one bozo one night at the Rose and Crown. Won’t blame Disney for that though, and believe me I did my best to sample the drinks at F&W in addition to the food!

I stayed a night at Caribbean Beach since I had never done it before, and I will echo what spirit said - wait for the construction to be over. I appreciate the CMs there doing whatever they could to accommodate guests while the main lobby is cut off from the rest of the resort. There has also been a lot made in this space about how many CMs are unhappy or jaded compared with those at DL or TDR, but I had only positive interactions with them on this trip.

trainplane3

Remember when this thread was about Walt Disney World and the parks in general? Poor Spirit no wonder he wanted this thread to originally get locked.
For real. I come in here expecting decent conversations about the latest cuts to Disney or some new attraction in the works but I'm greeted by a video Anita and sexual harrasment stuff. I want people to go back to complaining about there being 1 less firework or a small AA not working then this mess. This is almost at the point where it's political and should be moved or locked.

NearTheEars

I actually think Mr. Spirit might enjoy this latest drift. He’s spoken a lot about rumors surrounding imagineers and directors in the past.

Myself, yes I’d rather get back to the park discussion.

AEfx

For real. I come in here expecting decent conversations about the latest cuts to Disney or some new attraction in the works but I'm greeted by a video Anita and sexual harrasment stuff. I want people to go back to complaining about there being 1 less firework or a small AA not working then this mess. This is almost at the point where it's political and should be moved or locked.

THEN POST ABOUT THOSE THINGS!

Cripes. Given how even The Mom has been participating in this discussion, I think it's fair game.

This is ONE thread. There are hundreds of other active threads on this site, too.

Everyone else doesn't exist to provide you with content. If you don't like this specific content, you can contribute your own to change its direction, or peruse the other content out there.

brb1006

Well let's check out how Disneyland Paris is celebrating Christmas this year.

brb1006

THEN POST ABOUT THOSE THINGS!

Cripes. Given how even The Mom has been participating in this discussion, I think it's fair game.

This is ONE thread. There are hundreds of other active threads on this site, too.

Everyone else doesn't exist to provide you with content. If you don't like this specific content, you can contribute your own to change its direction, or peruse the other content out there.
Wow now calm down man.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom