A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

RSoxNo1

The one in DL is opening in 2019 on that there is no doubt,

@WDW1974 in this very thread said SWL in Orlando would be opening in STAGES 6 months after the one in DL opens.

So what is the definition of Open? To me it's all attractions and venues operational
Don't we have a bet on what year it opens? If not, I'm proposing one now. If both attractions are open to guests in 2019, you pay $100 to Give Kids the World. If they open after 2019 I'll put in $100. I'm guessing there are others that will match my offer in the event that I'm wrong so you're going to get odds.

brb1006

I appreciate your candor @WDWTank . I used to think I would go in and fix Disney too. I regret to say from personal experience that life is not so simple and the Disney Company will likely never return to it's former greatness. Accepting that will save you a lot of grief later on in life.
This reminds me of the same type of expectation Judy Hopps had in Zootopia where she was so excited to be a police officer but ended up as a meter maid.

spacemt354

Chili's
This reminds me of the same type of expectation Judy Hopps had in Zootopia where she was so excited to be a police officer but ended up as a meter maid.
Maybe that whole movie was a metaphor for Disney Parks:p

Construction Progress
giphy.gif

Management
ff4ac5b6bad5c509049a6d2f48574b29.gif

Fans as a result
zootopia_nickwilde_and_judy_hopps_1_by_jd1680a-d9khir5.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Have you thought about becoming an executive for the parks? You would rock! :)
And you'd deliver justification and discipline to those that oppress the general public :)
Man, you and me would become the best theme park executives ever! Disney typically does best with a finance guy, and a creative guy :) Walt and Roy, Eisner and Wells, :)

IRL i go in and fix things and processes which are FUBAR and everyone else has failed before me. Its why im so grumpy.

Nubs70

I appreciate your candor @WDWTank . I used to think I would go in and fix Disney too. I regret to say from personal experience that life is not so simple and the Disney Company will likely never return to it's former greatness. Accepting that will save you a lot of grief later on in life.
As with any company, you may have the best ideas and experience. However, you are only 1 person among many.

Your concepts and plans may be 110% correct but, in the end, being 110% correct can have the same outcome of being 110% wrong.

WDWTank

There is no such thing as satisfaction in life without saying no to acceptance.

PizzaPlanet

Can there be some sort of repercussion for deliberately and consistently posting false information on the forums? It's very frustrating to have to deal with someone who feels so blatantly empowered to troll on nearly every discussion that they take part in.
But it's so entertaining. People like Ford keep these boards interesting.

The Empress Lilly

I don't understand why people get so worked up about Ford. He just does him. He's not the only poster with a predictable shtick around here. (*cough* Me: vintage Disney = perfect in every way, modern design = teh suck *cough*). Don't read him if it's not your thing?
Huffington Post has made an open call for information on how much Disney knew of Harvey’s behavior back in the 90’s and 00’s. A former Disney HR rep told HuffPost that at least five people made complaints to Disney HR directly.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/disney-harvey-weinstein_us_59f8a894e4b00c6145e1e72b
Oh dear. Cash over principles for the family friendly entertainment giant then...

peter11435

I don't understand why people get so worked up about Ford. He just does him. He's not the only poster with a predictable shtick around here. (*cough* Me: vintage Disney = perfect in every way, modern design = teh suck *cough*). Don't read him if it's not your thing?
Oh dear. Cash over principles for the family friendly entertainment giant then...
I don't mind people having a shtick or an agenda or being overly negative. I mind someone knowingly and repeatedly posting false information and presenting it as fact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom