A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We know that SWL is opening on time in Anaheim where logistics are already at their design limits +200%, I cant even imagine the traffic jams at DL when it opens.

As to DHS yeah it will open sometime after 2019 based on funds available I'm thinking 2021 or so. That builds in the usual 2 year announced/reality lag at WDW.
It is opening in 2019, please don’t post false information.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
It is opening in 2019, please don’t post false information.
cd92914a2bf2bdf79f91a99b91ce8e80--art-gallery-trust-me.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
@WDW1974 in this very thread said SWL in Orlando would be opening in STAGES 6 months after the one in DL opens.

He also said he had no insider information but predicted it would be 2 years late... until he saw that the construction was only 4-6 months behind DL. Then he said his prediction was indeed based on insider information and revised his prediction to "open on time, but not finished." And when his dissembling was pointed out, he said nothing.

So, yeah, Spirit is as incapable of admitting error as you are.

Any way, there's a huge difference between "opening on time but not fully finished" and "opening 2 years later".

You're a horrible systems analyst.

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

The one in DL is opening in 2019 on that there is no doubt,

@WDW1974 in this very thread said SWL in Orlando would be opening in STAGES 6 months after the one in DL opens.

So what is the definition of Open? To me it's all attractions and venues operational
They don't have to move at the same speed the whole construction though. Once they wrap other projects up they can focus more on SWGE.

WDWTank

The one in DL is opening in 2019 on that there is no doubt,

So what is the definition of Open? To me it's all attractions and venues operational
Have you thought about becoming an executive for the parks? You would rock! :)
And you'd deliver justification and discipline to those that oppress the general public :)
Man, you and me would become the best theme park executives ever! Disney typically does best with a finance guy, and a creative guy :) Walt and Roy, Eisner and Wells, :)

Last edited:

WDWTank

So, will Tower of Terror stay open for the holiday transformation? Also, couldn't they have used the Chinese theater instead? I feel like they did this intentionally to anger people off
:(

WDWTank

Disney really needs to stop imposing tyranny on the general public. The best companies are those that cater for their clientele, not to their clientele. These executives only arrive for power and wealth and nothing else.Their interests vs. our interests creates an unnecessary conflict between the oppressors and those that reject it. But only one group can stop their act of oppression, the truly-obsessed nerds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom