A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

FigmentJedi

The first of the new Muppets movies was great, the second....not so much.
At least the Muppets were the actual stars of Muppets Most Wanted. "The Muppets" was just a Jason Segel self-insert fanfic that was mostly driven by him wanting to "save the Muppets", to the point that his original script ended on Kermit announcing that the Muppet Show was coming back on ABC the following fall and Walter himself was just Segel's childhood handpuppet and not his own Muppety being.

bclane

Oh stop with the nonsense. If he wanted to come back and say anything, he would. He's a big boy. He teased a bunch of stuff and he could come deliver at any time and redirect the conversation.
I’m pretty new here (well I was a lurker long before I started posting), but in all honesty, I actually thought it was ok and expected for the conversations to branch off in the threads Spirit started because that’s what I saw him doing. Of course, it’s now clear that that isn’t what he wanted but I think if someone was to do a summary of all of the things he brought up in his last few threads, it would be pretty clear that he liked to toss a variety of conversation bait out there.

PizzaPlanet

His speaking out like he does in that article, as candidly as he does, is clearly indicative of Disney's desire to not include him. He really takes a professional risk by saying as much as he does.
That's a real shame then, because he is a talented individual who knows his characters better than anyone else. You're right though, I shouldn't jump to conclusions based on what it looks like from the outside. My bad.

asianway

I do think the 9PM EPCOT closing became the norm in the early 90s. Perhaps to do with Pleasure Island then? I should look that up, check the historical operating hours, but I am too lazy too millenial: why bother checking facts when you are busy spouting opinion?
The 9-9 daily hours at Epcot started 10/1/99. Brought to you by George K and the Millennium Celebration I believe

AndyS2992

Hill's podcast is claiming a live action Lilo and Stitch remake is in scripting phases.
Given Disney is being really lazy and remaking all the animated classics in to live action right now, I'm not surprised.
We already have:
101 Dalmatians
Jungle Book
Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Pete's Dragon
With Aladdin, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Mulan, Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and the Lion King already announced.

IanDLBZF

The 9-9 daily hours at Epcot started 10/1/99. Brought to you by George K and the Millennium Celebration I believe
And let me mention that the only exceptions are for Fri/Sat during Food and Wine (9am-10pm), during Christmas Week, and during the Epcot Holiday Festivities (Christmas).

truecoat

I guess Spirit alluding to the Eastern Gateway project being dead at DL was confirmed today. This hotel is being built over Downtown Disney and the new parking ramp is being built next to the Mickey ramp.

DL hotel 1.jpg
DL hotel 2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom