News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

Starship824

In the Parks
No
If TDO can't make this a Hit, we have real Problems!!!
I think with what we're already seeing. I don't see how this could fail. The only way this fails is if the music is terrible and the little bit of the original song we heard wasn't terrible just not great so I see this being a hit. I'm surprised they were able to get above universal on drone count.

jrhwdw

I think with what we're already seeing. I don't see how this could fail. The only way this fails is if the music is terrible and the little bit of the original song we heard wasn't terrible just not great so I see this being a hit. I'm surprised they were able to get above universal on drone count.
Yeah, when Steve asked for bets, iWas figuring way lower...

ToTBellHop

And I thought “The Magic Is Calling” was bad. At least visually it looks cool.
I’ll never get over the time I was called by the Magic and then immediately put on hold. 6 hours to buy an annual pass when they first came back after the pandemic!

I was like, “answer the damn call!”

DCBaker

Premium Member
For those planning ahead to watch the show in June, it appears Disney Dreams That Soar will not be performed on June 10.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 12.36.40 PM.png

DisneyFanatic12

I think that you could put this song in Wish and have no idea it wasn’t meant to be there, it sounds SO MUCH like the Wish songs! I showed the song to each of my family members and every single one immediately said it sounded like the songs from Wish.

Maybe unpopular opinion:
The Wish songs work somewhat well in Wish, but IDK if I like that style in a nighttime spectacular…

UniversalIsMid98

In the Parks
Yes
I've heard that Moon Girl from that Disney/Marvel cartoon Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur is represented in this show(if you found the answer to a previous post of this character was, then you found the answer)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-17 8.15.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-17 8.15.42 PM.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 27

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I've heard that Moon Girl from that Disney/Marvel cartoon Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur is represented in this show(if you found the answer to a previous post of this character was, then you found the answer)
That's cool I guess for the 5% of people who will know that reference. I'm actually really happy they're adding in all these deep cuts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom