News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

Splashin' Ryan

So they want attendance boosts at the parks but end up adding something that will undoubtedly draw people to Disney Springs instead? Make it make sense. Hoping this is still a test of sorts to bring a bigger show inside a park experience in WDW sometime soon.

yensidtlaw1969

So they want attendance boosts at the parks but end up adding something that will undoubtedly draw people to Disney Springs instead? Make it make sense. Hoping this is still a test of sorts to bring a bigger show inside a park experience in WDW sometime soon.
The liklihood that this will draw people away from the parks and towards Springs is low. But it might draw people to Springs who didn't otherwise have park admission on a given day.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't think anywhere is flying drones over guests?

That was my point, they are trying to find locations that would give guests a good view of the show without them every having to fly over guest. I am not sure about Paris though, the drones appear behind the castle but there is not much empty land behind it that would allow for flight that isn't over something.

Gusey

I am not sure about Paris though, the drones appear behind the castle but there is not much empty land behind it that would allow for flight that isn't over something.
Fantasyland closes an hour before the fireworks and drone show. They've been testing Dream without pyrotechnics recently in the early evening so they could keep Fantasyland open longer, but more people are still turning up for the full pyrotechnic version in the later evening

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom