News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

Since we're getting a lot of deep cuts in this show, I hope we get treasure planet!
1715798047798.png

TTA94

800 Drones! Better than USF! Even the Rocketeer!!

Is it me or does the Guy sound too excited??

Yeah he sniffed way too much pixie dust 🀣. I mean yeah this show looks cool but that guy is way over the top acting like it’s the best thing ever and has never been done anywhere else already πŸ™„ lol. But that’s typical WDW behavior, they like to believe the over seas parks and their entertainment do not exist.

Whats even more scary is these WDW entertainment guys working on the new nighttime parade. They did excellent with HEA, but beyond that it’s questionable. But I know it all comes down to what budget they are given.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Whether DS needs this or not, this looks Fantastic and could be a Real Hit!!

Let's hope more Fantastic Things come after DS Drones!!!

Vinnie Mac

Yeah, sorry but the song is just fine! After Pop Music in Harm and Lumious, it nice to see Disney go back to this style of Music!
I really want Disney to move towards dreamy synth sounding instrumentals for nighttime shows and parades (listen to the instrumentals for the intro to On the Run II by Jay-Z for a reference of what I'm envisioning). Either that or more R&B style music like they sort of did with the Wishes outro song

TTA94

Yeah, sorry but the song is just fine! After Pop Music in Harm and Lumious, it nice to see Disney go back to this style of Music!

It’s the lyrics that’s the problem. But for what this is and being a non park free show at DS, I guess this song is fitting.

jrhwdw

Gonna be fun watching drones fall into the water unlike DLP where some that fall aren't a total loss and can be repaired.

They have life jackets.
Oh I'm sure they do................

With Florida's Summer Weather....how Weather Proof are USF's & DS' Drones??? I'm guessing USF can still run their Lagoon Show if the Drones can't fly, but Drones are alll DS has.......

How many "Weather Canceled Nights" should we expect???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom